850 WHP HELLCAT vs 991 Porsche Turbo S with Tune / Exhaust

kaz109

Established Member
Stock tire,Oil on track ,loses traction and still clicks off a 10.3@130 pass....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd love to have a Sublime Green Hellcat Challenger. Absolute beast there. The Porsche's launch was better, but it's hard to not get reeled in by the big power.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Oil on track? More like an aggressive shift on street tires. If there was oil on the track it would have spun more than just on the shift, imo.

Both are impressive cars.

kaz109

Established Member
Oil on track? More like an aggressive shift on street tires. If there was oil on the track it would have spun more than just on the shift, imo.

You opinion means next to nothing since you were not there. The vid says oil was on that lane and I have yet to see any other tuned turbo s spin like that so it seems you know less that what you think you do. Do more research then have an opinion

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Kaz will stop at nothing to try and save face for the Porsche... lol...

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
You opinion means next to nothing since you were not there. The vid says oil was on that lane and I have yet to see any other tuned turbo s spin like that so it seems you know less that what you think you do. Do more research then have an opinion

If my opinion means nothing because I was not there, then how will research allow me to have an opinion? According to your first sentence, I can't have an opinion unless I was there, so seems like research would be a waste of my time.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member

Looks like it probably was some sort of substance. Not sure how you'd aggressively shift an auto car anyways. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread