850 HP Hellcat vs 800 ZL1 - Drag Vid

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Good race.
I thought the ZL1 would be the winner, but still good run on both.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
those are some badass F-en cars wow. drive to the track and rip off a low 10 second pass at 134 mph! thats no joke! especially being how heavy it is.

but dam that green looks Hot smh. shit I didn't know that color was even available for the cat. thats 800 crank hp not wheel hp. at 800 whp he would be in the 9's for sure.

that Demon gonna hurt a lotta feelings! imagine when people start tweaking those..... be close to a 1000 dam hp!

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Good race.
I thought the ZL1 would be the winner, but still good run on both.

You're not the only one, I was thinking the same thing.
Video doesn't have the numbers right. Hellcat is probably putting down 800whp and the camaro is putting down 680whp at best with those mods. No way the camaro is putting down 800whp with those mods unless something wasn't disclosed. I'm probably being very generous with that 680whp estimate too.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Video doesn't have the numbers right. Hellcat is probably putting down 800whp and the camaro is putting down 680whp at best with those mods. No way the camaro is putting down 800whp with those mods unless something wasn't disclosed. I'm probably being very generous with that 680whp estimate too.

Oh I see. I didn't pay attention to the mod list.

R1Lello

Established Member
those are some badass F-en cars wow. drive to the track and rip off a low 10 second pass at 134 mph! thats no joke! especially being how heavy it is.

that Demon gonna hurt a lotta feelings! imagine when people start tweaking those..... be close to a 1000 dam hp!

You mean if some collector takes his 1 of 3000 out of storage AND modifies it?? I don't think you'll see many getting beat on at the 1/4 mile track. No test run got close to Dodge's hero run either so far. We (Canada) are getting 300 - doubt I'll see one run, and if so it will be a stocker.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Probably right.
I didn't read the mods on each car. I went by the HP and the car itself. Good race though.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
800 whp these days to trap 131 and 134?

Meh.

the HP's were way off. and it takes a lot to get 800 whp out of an LSA. Heads/cam,e85, Full exhaust, cooling, etc......

Not sure how the ZL1 is making 800hp with pulley, exhaust, CAI and tune.

Agreed.

Closer to the truth. But I'd say the HC is 700 whp. 800 should trap 140+

DarkMach1

Established Member
Camaro is ported blower and tb, upper/lower pulleys, intake, exhaust, fuel system, E85 and suspension.

Users who are viewing this thread