800+RWHP Turbo Cobra

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Hey Nightmare, who did your dyno work? Are you going to be out and about at some of the meets with this car any time soon?

I'm not interested in buying it but I'd love to check it out and come back here and give you some extra feedback on it...maybe help get it moved on down the line for you.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Its out every now and then... Not whole lot its gone through several issues and in the 8 months I've owned it its been working about 2... I just fixed it all up and now I'm in a place where I'm going back to school and need something with better gas mileage. I just fixed a recent clutch issue and took it out today for some mcy d's. But other than that its just sitting.

kansasCityGt

Established Member
Nightmare302 is my old roommate. Him and I spent countless hours turning this car into what it is. I vouch for this car. By far the funnest car I have ever driven.

Good luck man on the sale. I will even hate to see it go.

-Gianni-

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Congrats man. I was starting to wonder if it would ever sell. Was it someone local here in town or elsewhere. None the less. Glad to hear you sold it. Eventhough I would have had the hardest time if I were you.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
meathogg said:
Why did the buyer back out after you met him if you don't mind me prying?
Theres a huge thread on corral about it. Basically the guy was a jerk. He told me there was a deal then said no then said yes again and wanted it delivered in less than 24 hours. So I got everything ready but didn't have the time to wash the car or anything. I drove 8 hours versus his 4 even though he PROMISED it was halfway (he lied about several things). And when I pulled in he told me I hope the car drives better than it looks. I promise after a quick cleaning it will look great (I just washed it yesterday and it looks amazing). He mumbles about. Takes the car out and beats on it several pulls from 20-100 several stop runs. He then pulls in and tells me he can't do the deal. i ask why he tells me its because the car is "dirty" I offer to clean it for him, he denies. Then he starts making crazy remarks about how my a-arms are twisted or something. (impossible) and then drives home. It was a waste of a trip and I was rather upset. This the short story theres alot more to it but that sums it up.

red9450

Established Member
who is this guy on the forum? i'll remember not to deal with him

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear that man. Keep trying though. The buyers out there somewhere. Hell, I would be the buyer if I had more money.

Jeremy

97snaketrplB

He was probably just another guy who sees a highly modded stang for sale, thinks he wants it cause it sounds cool, then expects it to drive like a stocker without any quirks.

Users who are viewing this thread