800+RWHP Turbo Cobra

nogrip

Established Member
sick... 03 cobra six speed tranny, and turbo. lets see some more pics! and maybe a vid!

davidsk5018

Established Member
Why are you selling? And why haven't you turned the boost up to 30 yet? Just curious why you are still running on 12 psi and haven't taken it to the track on HIGH boost yet.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
davidsk5018 said:
Why are you selling? And why haven't you turned the boost up to 30 yet? Just curious why you are still running on 12 psi and haven't taken it to the track on HIGH boost yet.
Ever checked the price of race gas? I never really saw the point of spending 100 bucks for C16 to run it down the strip when I was more than happy with the 6xxrwhp the pump gas offered me. I'm selling it because I lost my fiancee and she left in me in a rather large amount of credit card debt. I'd like to sell the car and get something newer thats better on gas. I'd also like to build a new edge. Which is why I'm open to 03 trades or partial trades on anything 99+ in good shape.

April

Established Member
If I had a Cobra that was running 12lbs of boost and was capable of running 30lbs of boost, I would be alllllll over it, even if it cost $500 to take her down the track, I would get the money somehow lol.....

Users who are viewing this thread