800 horspower eaton cobra on ebay

hb712

Established Member
I made over 700 with an eaton. Briefly looking over his list, I don't see how he would have used the same method (a big shot of spray). Other than spraying the house down, I'm not aware of any way to make near that much.

Zemedici

Established Member
I made over 700 with an eaton and nitrous. Briefly looking over his list, I don't see how he would have used the same method (a big shot of spray). Other than spraying the house down, I'm not aware of any way to make near that much.

ftfy.

b_dike

Established Member
Definitely a salesman not knowing what the hell he's talking about... Besides the purple valve covers and the 800hp claim, the car looks really nice.

MG0h3

Established Member
Uhhhh guys....Id like to draw your attention to the stainless steel fuel lines...good fer 100 right der! They make you run a little fat though. 8:1 at idle.

He added some nice rice with the god awful boost gauge and purple valve covers.:loser:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Valve covers purple? Why did he use a Lightning MAF, they're the same 01-04L vs 03-04 Cobra, maybe he used the 80mm off the 99-00's? What's going on with JLT, is it crushed or some type of optical illusion? 3 Gt500 pumps? I'd say it really needs 4 to shine.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Hmm that car looks fishy as ****. Why would he have a giant fuel feed into stock rails. And the Schrader valve cover is missing. Which leads me to believe that effer was sprayed or had a bigger blower and the prior owner returned it to somewhat stock.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
What a ****ing mess of a add, and this made me lol.
"with a tad under 800 hp"
Only about 300 HP off, stupid **** and looks like some kind of car store selling it.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I sent him this message on Ebay.

"No Eaton cobra in the country makes 800 to the wheels without nitrous. That blower CANNOT be spun had enough to produce those power levels. Where did you get those power numbers, do you have a dyno sheet?"

If he responds I'll post it.

Blackoyote

Established Member
I messaged him as well with something along the lines asking if it was a typing error, or if there was a nitrous setup for a 300 shot that came with it. My guess is he got duped by the 'master mechanic who built it for racing but never raced it'.

hb712

Established Member
Hmm that car looks fishy as ****. Why would he have a giant fuel feed into stock rails. And the Schrader valve cover is missing. Which leads me to believe that effer was sprayed or had a bigger blower and the prior owner returned it to somewhat stock.

I didn't look at the pics before, but that seems about right. There's a toggle switch in there too that really looks like what a lot of nitrous guys use.

Users who are viewing this thread