$80,000 l

qurtrn10

Established Member
My favorite part was in the fine print...
"If payment example is displayed then payment is calculated to reflect a 20% cash/trade equity down payment for a maximum term of 144 months with an APR of 7.99%"

Ouch!

That 80k truck would cost you a lot more than 80k.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I like those exhaust tips.

the tips are from a Porsche Caymen S...****ers are damned expensive, last i spoke with a good friend from here they were like $600 a pop at his cost (if i remember everything right).

Ive seen that truck before...there is simply a ton of bad ass work into that thing. But the price is just nuts hands down.

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
Ya gotta admit though, quite a bit of money and time went into that truck, even if it doesn't do 10's. Practically everything is customized. He probably spent a lot more than that getting it to that state.

On the flip side though, its just another case of not getting your money back for what you put in. Spend 10g's on a built motor and 3.4 whipple. Does that increase the value of your truck 10,000$? Don't think so. You'll be lucky to get 2-3000$ more. You'd be better off parting it out and returning to stock.

But in this case, how do you return to stock that amount of airbrush detail? Or the bed gates and cover mods? How do you part out the door panels, center console, and interior thats clearly specced to that look?

Again though. I hope it does sell, makes mine worth more :)

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
i clicked one pic...............they can keep it.

if i wanted mine that way I'd do it myself..

I reeeeeeeeeeeally think that the owners of these trucks now are going to do what they had their eye one long ago instead of jumping into something like that. I'm going to keep mine for a loooooong time and really doubt it'll end up like that. Our trucks are at least 5 years old now, and if you haven't modded it yet then I just don't know what the deal is.

I'd never pay anyone to do anything to my vehicle aside from washing it. It's cheaper to modify a 5 year old truck than buy one from someone.................................................and if I'm wrong, it's definately not as much of an eyesore to choose something other than ORANGE!!!!! LOL, flames are nice............just not a fan of that color.

Blegh, lucky to get $30k for that. :p

Last edited:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
the tips are from a Porsche Caymen S...****ers are damned expensive, last i spoke with a good friend from here they were like $600 a pop at his cost (if i remember everything right).

QUOTE]

You remember correctly. They wanted $590 for just one tip. Over the counter the tip is $1100.:dw:

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
cool truck.. that front bumper is horrible tho.. The stock one would have looked better..

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
What's that guy's number? He can have mine right now!! :eek:
....plus I''l pay his plane fare to come pick it up.
(extended warranty til 09/2011)

lol this guy has been after my truck for years.. he knows I still have under 20K miles and it's garage kept, and clean. just hard to part with it.. It's paid for and I enjoy it. but it is tempting

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
lol this guy has been after my truck for years.. he knows I still have under 20K miles and it's garage kept, and clean. just hard to part with it.. It's paid for and I enjoy it. but it is tempting
Well, if he still wants one just like yours, tell him I have one ..... clean, garaged, paid for, and 99% unmodded, (except for a 3\4 drop)...... Except mine is under 13k miles with a great warranty. :p

supeg

Established Member
Weirrdddd. Reminds me a lot of my Painted Lightning.

Anyone know when his was done? Im only askin 19k Canadian and I only have 45k Miles

DSCN0025.jpg

side1.jpg

front1.jpg

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
The double hood has meme potential. Which one's funnier, if either are?

meme1.jpg

meme2.jpg

I just can't figure out what to write there.:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread