$80,000 l

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
It has my same hood... There are some parts of the interior I kinda like... Wait wat?

SADF

Established Member
Doesnt even tuck 20's...I'm just playin', I'm not gonna hate on that much work. No way he gets that much in this economy. You couldn't get that for some of the sick retrorods. Seen the Old Car Trader's lately...uhh, yeah. I have wanted the Cheyenne Exhaust tips he has for a long time, but have been to afraid to check how much they would cost

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
He needs to re-airbrush the girls nose on the hood, that things is HUGE

bskin38

99L
Established Member
ive seen this truck somewhere before. i bet this guy wins best truck in every show. but i would never pay no 80G's

Taunto

Established Member
that truck was on the cover of truckin magazine. The Stereo shop, I-Station here in town did the stereo for it. and full throttle upholstery did the interior. That hood thats under the hood is a engine cover thats all painted. The Exhaust Tips are porche cayman tips, thats why they look gorgeous but not for $900 a set. Ive seen the truck in person. It is very very incredable. But for 80 grand and not even a built engine.... no thanxs. It is one gorgeous truck tho, thats for sure

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
I've seen it in the magazines and the actual workmanship looks like its outstanding, but $80K in today's economy? I don't think so. Hey... he copied my wheels! Can't even be unique anymore. I don't see any pix of the engine or specs... for $50 grand I would hope it's built, beautiful, and launches that puppy to 10 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread