8/4 Cars and Coffee Irvine, CA

Grant808

Established Member
Bring your Boss if you can...hoping to have the biggest 'new' Boss gathering in CA this year.

Cars and Coffee™ Irvine

I'll be there about 5:00 am and try to save spaces until 7 or until it fills up.

Post if you think you can make it, so I can save an appropriate number of stalls.

There *may* be a short cruise and BBQ after...if there are enough that want to continue the day through lunch.

Hope to see you there! Spread the word if you're going. I'm posting on the boards I belong to.

2013Boss302

Established Member
I will try my hardest to be there. Ill bring my Boss

EDIT: wife is off so she can watch the baby ill be there

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
5am - dayum! you are dedicated! is that how early you have to get there these days? i remember when it started (moved from crystal cove) you could get there at like 7 and still get some good spots.

i know that donut derelicts in hunt beach has always been real early

Grant808

Established Member
5am - dayum! you are dedicated! is that how early you have to get there these days? i remember when it started (moved from crystal cove) you could get there at like 7 and still get some good spots.

i know that donut derelicts in hunt beach has always been real early

I'm only a few minutes away, so it's no big deal for me! At 5 there aren't that many cars...but it's about as early as I've gone. There's still space at 7, but might be hard to keep a group of cars together at that time, and I like to get my coffee before that.

I will leave my place in Redondo Beach at 5AM should get there around 5:30-5:45 save me a spot please.
You should be good at that time, but I'm sure I could use help to hold the row!

Grant808

Established Member
I'll be at the Dallas C&C. Maybe we can set up the very first C&C video conference, virtual meet... :D

Jason

Post the pics in that forum after? You guys are a couple of hours ahead right?

Maybe I can setup my iPhone on my car and put a sign under it for people to chat with the Dallas C&C. Just gotta make sure my phone doesn't walk away!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I'm only a few minutes away, so it's no big deal for me! At 5 there aren't that many cars...but it's about as early as I've gone. There's still space at 7, but might be hard to keep a group of cars together at that time, and I like to get my coffee before that.

You should be good at that time, but I'm sure I could use help to hold the row!

have fun! maybe if i am up early for whatever reason (or still up late lol) i'll swing by to check out your badass bosses

chris :beer:

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
Yea, we're 2 hours ahead, we'll be through our first pots of coffee by the time you roll in. HA!

I showed up to ours last month at 8:30, the lot was full and blocked off, parking was full, the over flow parking was full. Walking in from where we parked, there could have been another car show in the over flow for those of us that showed up "late". Hopefully the heat will keep some people away this Saturday so I can get a spot.

Jason

Grant808

Established Member
Thanks for organizing this Grant. It was great to see some more Bosses show up.

Owners showing up made it all worthwhile! Thanks for bringing your SBY out...:rolling:

from earlier today:
7711998050_34f9b0d127_z.jpg

7711998496_19f981e654_z.jpg

7711999574_aa629fe250_z.jpg

7712000256_055f05e82e_z.jpg

7712000672_5130799574_z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread