78mphgpr TT 03 cobra vs Heads/Cam/Nitrous Z06!!!!

Z O SICK

Established Member
cbrtrx said:
hahahaha, i guess you were there so you know everything, first off i wasnt in "mid shift" i was done racing at the 140mph ending point like we both agreed and i was already on the brakes just as he passed me, second the cobra honked it off not me so if he wasnt ready then he wouldnt have honked, im not arguing about a win or a loss cause from a roll race its hard to have a winner when both cars are very close at the end, we agreed to go to 140mph as the finish, at 140mph i was still in front but at 145mph we was pulling past me

I agree!

G-STANG

Established Member
Too bad it was only one run, would of loved to see more runs. Fast cars for sure

cbrtrx

Established Member
TERMN8U said:
Somting about roll racing I dont understand is if you are racing to 140 mph, the Cobra obveously reached 140 mph first since it was running down the vette. Doesn't that mean the Cobra won......To me it really doesn't make sense.:shrug:
the winner is whoever is in front at 140mph or whatever the two partys agree on as the mph ending point, you are right he had to have been going faster to catch up to me but when i was at 140mph i was in front and when he was at 140mph i was still infront, it dosnt matter if it took him to 150mph to catch me cause when his car was at 140mph i was still in front of him at about 130mph, his car is very fast and has much more mph then mine as you can see in the video, mine just got there quicker in that run understand now?

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
G-STANG said:
Too bad it was only one run, would of loved to see more runs. Fast cars for sure

+1 That was a bunch of time, work and expense there to show 1 race, however good job on the production! Would liked to have seen a 0-140 run.

IShb3w

Established Member
cbrtrx said:
hahahaha, i guess you were there so you know everything, first off i wasnt in "mid shift" i was done racing at the 140mph ending point like we both agreed and i was already on the brakes just as he passed me, second the cobra honked it off not me so if he wasnt ready then he wouldnt have honked, im not arguing about a win or a loss cause from a roll race its hard to have a winner when both cars are very close at the end, we agreed to go to 140mph as the finish, at 140mph i was still in front but at 145mph we was pulling past me

I was only judging by what i could tell in the video, obviously i wasnt there, and from the guys post that i was repsonding to it sounded like he was bashing the cobra which to me didnt make sense, its obviously fast. You did win the race, but i said the cobra is the obvious winner in the sense that its the faster car, which i know you can agree on because you said that yourself. I didnt mean any offense to anyone, but thanks for clearing a few things up.

cbrtrx

Established Member
IShb3w said:
I was only judging by what i could tell in the video, obviously i wasnt there, and from the guys post that i was repsonding to it sounded like he was bashing the cobra which to me didnt make sense, its obviously fast. You did win the race, but i said the cobra is the obvious winner in the sense that its the faster car, which i know you can agree on because you said that yourself. I didnt mean any offense to anyone, but thanks for clearing a few things up.
no problem, the cobra is a very fast car and its easy to see that in the video

RussZTT

Established Member
Great runs. Whats important is, it isn't how fast you can go but how fast you can get there. If they both agreed to 140 then the Vette won, does the Cobra have more HP? Sure. I think if he would of break boosted he would of had a better chance. Both are great looking cars and very quick!

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
DAMN both cars are SICK!!!! Cool idea with the plane, but I would like to see more runs......can we expect any rematches?????

TERMN8U

Established Member
cbrtrx said:
the winner is whoever is in front at 140mph or whatever the two partys agree on as the mph ending point, you are right he had to have been going faster to catch up to me but when i was at 140mph i was in front and when he was at 140mph i was still infront, it dosnt matter if it took him to 150mph to catch me cause when his car was at 140mph i was still in front of him at about 130mph, his car is very fast and has much more mph then mine as you can see in the video, mine just got there quicker in that run understand now?
Yah that helps...Thanks.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Blown04GT said:
DAMN both cars are SICK!!!! Cool idea with the plane, but I would like to see more runs......can we expect any rematches?????

that won't be the last you see of those 2 cars...count on that

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
to anyone that doesnt think the z06 is the winner, they both went through 2+ gears while hanging onto a couple car length lead. That is a winner in my book. BTW to the z06 owner- Take him from a dig and you'll have him by a bigger lead.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Smokey1226 said:
to anyone that doesnt think the z06 is the winner, they both went through 2+ gears while hanging onto a couple car length lead. That is a winner in my book. BTW to the z06 owner- Take him from a dig and you'll have him by a bigger lead.

thats actually a 99 FRC

Users who are viewing this thread