72 Gran Torino!?!

03svtzak

Established Member
i have a chance to get a 72 Torino! its the original 351 Cleveland. The motor needs a rebuild, an a good paint Job, But what the heck! project baby! Guy wants 1500 for it. Should i get it!?!?!?

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
My roomy who i went to highschool with had a 70 Torino. It was bad ass in highschool and still is to this day... once he gets it running again lol.
Id say do it!

03svtzak

Established Member
I think i am. Its gonna be a Me an my pops project. Since he is retired. Ima get it. :) ill be deployed....again. but what the heck. Ill send him money to build on it. ill try an get some pixs of it soon.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Got any pics of it? I'd love to buy a muscle car as a project and restore it with my father.

Sounds like a good deal though. I say go for it!

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Buy it and paint it green....just so you can yell at the neighborhood kids to "get off my lawn."

EastwoodMyLawn.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love the '72 Gran Torino Sport fastbacks!! :rockon:

Me as well. IMO the Gran Torino was one of the nicest auto designs ever. It really stood out amongst the crowd of Detroit competition back in the day.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
for $1500 and original get it how is that a question. nice cars

I believe a '72 Cleveland motor is actually called an 351 "H.O.".. must not be many of those still around if it is

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
lol, needs rebuild and paint only. love when i hear that. next thing you know the seats are falling through the floorboards and you find out its a 289 under the hood.

lulz

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
for $1500 and original get it how is that a question. nice cars

I believe a '72 Cleveland motor is actually called an 351 "H.O.".. must not be many of those still around if it is

You had 3 engine choices 429 at 205 HP GT only/ 351 -4 brl at 248 HP and an animic 2 brl 351 at 161 HP. Motor Trend done a 17.9 quarter at 80 MPH with the 2 brl 351 mill

Users who are viewing this thread