6r80 valve body issues?

wolfman311

Established Member
sorry to resurrect, but I wanted to update. I switched from Lund to Bama (my friend is their new senior calibrator and I've been helping him test some things) and I haven't had the issue since switching to Bama.

I'm convinced it's something Lund has it in the tune that my car isn't agreeing with. Been Bama tuned for about 6 months and no trans issues whatsoever.

You should let Lund know that for sure.

Torchy

Established Member
A buddy of mine is Lund tuned right now and is have issues with his auto:/

I can't get a human on the phone to even explain what's going on.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
OP, so you never changed your trans fluid at 100k miles?

The 13/14 cars have select a shift feature would will allow you to manually set the gear you want take off in. That is only way I roll race. Once I drop the hammer I slide it up into D.

As for Lund, I used their ticket system (not call) at 9:21 am on Thursday morning before holiday weekend. On 10:21 am I had response to my log. 60 minutes.

I have Bama tunes. No trans issues or shift issues with either. Lund quicker and faster track verified.
Good luck...

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
When did you last revise your Bama tune? Up until 6 months ago I wouldnt touch them either but the new tunes are badass.

Rodinator

Established Member
When did you last revise your Bama tune? Up until 6 months ago I wouldnt touch them either but the new tunes are badass.

I have to agree Bama has been great to work with, tune revisions, looking at data logs, excellent customer service. I can't complain at all. They have worked with me sending me tune revisions adjusting shift points and timing based off log data. There I v2 tunes were really good from the start. I think some don't ever log runs and send it back to them to make fuel and timing adjustments for your individual car, and that's what helps dial in the tune. It's a little work but heck it's worth it and they have helped increase my knowledge and what to look for.

Users who are viewing this thread