68 Fastback Restomod project thread

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
Those are really solid numbers too! Your attention to detail on your build is second to none. I love it!

Coming from you, thats a huge compliment. Thank you.

BTW I would sell my car for very few things.... I have way too much sentimental value into it to want to sell, but for your car, I would unload mine.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Coming from you, thats a huge compliment. Thank you.

BTW I would sell my car for very few things.... I have way too much sentimental value into it to want to sell, but for your car, I would unload mine.

Thank you for the huge compliment. Coming from another guy that has a vision, taste, and love for older Mustangs (not to mention the same engine builder..) It means more than most compliments i’ll ever receive on this car. And just for your FYI I absolutely love 4-eyes. If we’re to ever build a Fox I’d be a Four Eye. Your car along with one other are my favorite foxes ever built.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
Thank you for the huge compliment. Coming from another guy that has a vision, taste, and love for older Mustangs (not to mention the same engine builder..) It means more than most compliments i’ll ever receive on this car. And just for your FYI I absolutely love 4-eyes. If we’re to ever build a Fox I’d be a Four Eye. Your car along with one other are my favorite foxes ever built.

I feel like we need to cruise together to go see Doug at prestige lol.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Well it’s been a long time since I’ve updated this thread because the project had to be put on hold since I had to travel overseas over the last year.

Anyway, the new custom gauges from New Vintage USA came in today. Exceeded even my high expectations... Quality, fit and finish are amazing. On to the pics.

Proof: 4 weeks ago
IMG_3318.JPG

Unboxed today:
IMG_5558.JPG

IMG_5559.JPG

IMG_5560.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread