103_0315.JPG

103_0317.JPG

103_0311.JPG

Last edited:

SVTWARR3N

Established Member
Originally posted by 2veloce
What a great looking GTA :beer:

Thanks man. Its all orig. All #s match only thing thats been touched is the orig philco radio has been replaced and the 289 hi po has been built 0.040"over turned stroker.

Last edited:

03redfiresnake

Established Member
Very nice car !!!!!!!!! I think the 67 fastback is the nicest of the old styles, (I've had 2). Are you asking if we think you should do the double white stripes down the hood, roof and trunk ? I think they would look good, could be removed, fading of the surrounding paint would be an issue. Maybe someone on here could put them on the photo and post.

Last edited:

SVTWARR3N

Established Member
Originally posted by 03redfiresnake
Very nice car !!!!!!!!! I think the 67 fastback is the nicest of the old styles, (I've had 2). Are you asking if we think you should do the double white stripes down the hood, roof and trunk ? I think they would look good, could be removed, fading of the surrounding paint would be an issue. Maybe someone on here could put them on the photo and post.

Yea I'm going to do it. I already photo shopped it myself, thanks for the complement Though.:beer:

Last edited:

SVTWARR3N

Established Member
Yes double white stripes down the hood, roof and trunk.

Last edited:

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
if that paint is original don't do it! I love the racing stripe look but if thats the original paint and it still looks that good why cover any of it up?

and was it just said that the stripes could be removed? how?

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
don't do it, it would ruin the car IMHO. The only thing ford did with fact. racing stripes had the shelby namesake with it. If you wen't back to correct with everything including the radio ect. ect. don't make all of that go to waste with some stripes. Good lookin car, leave it the way it is.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I would not do stripes.........
If it was a 68 1/2 428cj........ then maybe on the hood only, like the factory cars............. but on a 67 that nice....... NO, It's just too nice, ......... especially if it's a real "k" code car....

Looks great just like that:bowdown:
Jimmy:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread