663rwhp 03 Cobra...$22,500 BOTTOM DOLLAR.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
You know, I don't blame you for upping the price. I was going to ask if you've listed this in the local Autotrader, and then I'd be DUMBFOUNDED if it hadn't have sold then.

Here's a free bump for you and I hope you sell it soon!

mustang281man

Established Member
hey my buddy sayno2rice pmed you yesterday. i just joined the forum. i have the gncc 450r he was talking about. maybe we can try to work something out because i am very interested in the cobra. just let me know. the parts list on the 450 was pmed to you too.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
I've actually given up on these forums, there are too many people here to waste time in all honesty. I see people making threads with WTB, someone posts the exact car they mention in the exact price range, and local, and they say they don't want it. Not only that, but I get PM's and phone calls from people that either ask rediculous questions, or tell me they want to come with cash to buy the car. After wasting 10 minutes on the phone with me telling me they are going to buy it, they never call back :shrug:

autotrader it is.

awax_cobrastang said:
thats really stupid that your changing the price to something higher. if i were you i would start a whole new thread

ITSTOCK

Established Member
mustang281man said:
hey my buddy sayno2rice pmed you yesterday. i just joined the forum. i have the gncc 450r he was talking about. maybe we can try to work something out because i am very interested in the cobra. just let me know. the parts list on the 450 was pmed to you too.

I sent your buddy a PM back yesterday, and it's not lettting me send any PMs right now. Have him check it out, and let me know what you think

Steve

Last edited:

ITSTOCK

Established Member
What???? said:
Autotrader with no nitrous and ask $26k.

What if I have the nitrous and tell them they need to get it tuned? Either way it's dishonest and I don't like the idea, but if I pull all of the nitrous stuff out I will need the plastic shifter bezel piece, put a "plug" in the intake, and the carpet will have pin size holes where the bottle was mounted.

It's in autotrader right now for $25,500, no advertisement of nitrous. My plan was the above...And I already got two calls today, it's first day up on the net, and the magazine comes out thursday. I honestly think it IS the better route, I just have to decide on just pulling all of the nitrous stuff out, or leaving it and telling them they will need to get the car tuned to use nitrous as I haven't had time to play with the setup.

Thanks again for the replies/suggestions/advice,
Steve

lebda

Established Member
Hey ITSTOCK, why don't you sell it with the nos, but detune it to a smaller shot. Like a 35 or something. That way you are honest (which I admire) and you aren't scaring anyone away. It will cost you a retune, but it will eliminate your problems.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Not a bad idea at all, in fact, I think I already have that tune. Thanks again for the suggestions, and I think I am going to follow through with the last one.

Steve

mustang281man

Established Member
hey for some reasons i cant pm either. if we do it for that price is there anyway that you could meet me somewhere so i dont have to drive all of the way there. if you take $1000 off of the price you told him i will drive all of the way there and i could even try to pick it up this weekend. i am very interested and i have been looking for a nice cobra for a while now. just let me know as soon as you can about that.

thanks brett

mustang281man

Established Member
hey can you get back to me asap. if we can work something out i could pick the car up this friday or saturday. i am very interested so please let me know. i sent you a pic of the 450r to your email.

thanks brett

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
ITSTOCK said:
What if I have the nitrous and tell them they need to get it tuned? Either way it's dishonest and I don't like the idea, but if I pull all of the nitrous stuff out I will need the plastic shifter bezel piece, put a "plug" in the intake, and the carpet will have pin size holes where the bottle was mounted.

It's in autotrader right now for $25,500, no advertisement of nitrous. My plan was the above...And I already got two calls today, it's first day up on the net, and the magazine comes out thursday. I honestly think it IS the better route, I just have to decide on just pulling all of the nitrous stuff out, or leaving it and telling them they will need to get the car tuned to use nitrous as I haven't had time to play with the setup.

Thanks again for the replies/suggestions/advice,
Steve

Sold my old Hummer in two days in autotrader to a guy in Florida. He had someone fly up and give me certified funds in 5 days!!! Can't beat autotrader.

scooter5

Established Member
like i posted before, people might be thinking its a wounded duck. at that price..... just a thought. i`m sure it will be gone by sunup......

Users who are viewing this thread