663rwhp 03 Cobra...$22,500 BOTTOM DOLLAR.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
still for sale...

nitrous will most likely be coming out of the car if anyone is interested in a full setup inlcluding a laptop...

Last edited:

KGStang

Blown 2K Gold GT
Established Member
I would love to buy that car, but I've got this GT in the garage with the same power, just not a Cobra though:whine:

I should've waited I guess, this is a very sweet deal:coolman:

...if only I had a reason for two stangs, got the money for yours too:lol:

Johnny Clark

Established Member
I dont see why it isnt sold yet. I wont be takin out a loan for about couple months,but if some how this car is still for sale, yea... i'll get it. But i doubt it will be. And why are u taking the nos out? That doesnt scare people. I'd keep it in there.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Here are the interior pictures...SPOTLESS.

passseat1ej2.jpg

passseat2eq7.jpg

driversseatyx5.jpg

dashov1.jpg

The back seat has never been used, and is currently folded down to fit the cardboard box of stock parts and laptop. I didn't take pictures, but honestly don't think there is a need. It's literally never been used :lol:

Here is the passenger side scratch, my friend is a professional detailer and said that it was a surface scratch, someone elses paint and it will buff off. At any rate, when the car is all washed, you can't see it unless you look at one specific angle and up closely.

passengerscratchpb8.jpg

And here is the deck lid scratch..the part closest to the key is not how "wide" the scratch is, it's actually just some wax that filled in and wasn't completely buffed out. The scratch is no wider than what the majority of it is, if that makes any sense.

decklidscratchft6.jpg

Both were present when I bought the car so I couldn't tell you how or why they are there. And it just rained so the car was dirty in the pictures.

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
TTT-This car is sick and somebody needs it! I CANNOT believe you still have this car, it boggles my mind how it could be that hard to sell a sweet ride in DSG!!! LMK if you ditch the nos set up and what you want for it( I have a lap top so I wont need that)

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
Hey if anybody wants to buy my complete uninstalled polished Vortech V2 SQ mongoose kit w/powerpipe for $3500 I'll use that money as a down payment to buy this car.

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
Damn...damn....damn...did I mention damn?

I just started a new job and don't have the 'time on the job' that banks like to see for a loan. I'm trying to sell my GT right now, but hopefully your car is sold by the time mine sells...cuz that just wouldn't be fair.

lebda

Established Member
I am one of the many that am looking for a Cobra and have looked at your car. With a $20k+ investment I will not buy anything that has been sprayed with 185 shot. If I do, the price would have to be low enough for me to pay for the motor to be gone through even though nothing is wrong now. Also, the fact that it has been on the market for so long and you lost 2 buyers is a red flag. I hate to say this because I hate people that take off stuff to hide the fact that it was never abused, but remove the nos and start over. I wouldn't even adrvertise the high hp #'s. If I were you I would do that and put it in the local classified for $23k and it would be gone tomarrow. Your chances on the forums may be tainted. I wouldn't have mentioned this if you didn't ask. I'm not one for negative comments on someones thread.
Good luck!!

ITSTOCK

Established Member
I think if someone were to look at the ratio of spray cobra's to KB/whipple cobras, (maybe even upper/lower ported eaton cars), the sprayed cobras have held up better. It's usually the people that don't know much if anything about nitrous that make the statements about nitrous automatically equalling a new motor, usually, the older crowd. I definately agree that I could sell it faster without the nitrous, I just don't know how "honest" of a sale that would be.

And by the way, I didn't take that as a "negative" comment by any means. I appreciate the reply (it was more so ADVICE which I appreciate more).

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

ITSTOCK

Established Member
that ebay ad was old and the buyer could only come up with a deposit.

NEW PRICE!!!

$25,000

just a heads up, I will no longer be selling for this cheap, thanks for the PMs (and especially one PM from 03silversvt). I picked up the local autotrader and looked at some of the prices ($26,xxx was the cheapest, and it had more miles and the same mods). I called them and 3 of the 5 were all sold for either asking price or close to.

Marc

Established Member
Man, I should of bought the damn thing for $22.5K and bought it up here. I was telling people about it last night at a local mustang meet and I probably could of sold it a couple of people there on the spot.

A buddy of mine ran a 300 shot of Nitrous on his camaro (ran 10.40s) and did it for years. I think the person just needs to know what he is doing.

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
had I not had a siezure in April and have my lic. suspended till Nov I'd of bought it, but sh1t happens I guess. Good luck with the sale. There is a 10th anny. in the paper here and the seller is asking 32K for it and it sold in like 3 days and now there is another for 32k as well and unfortunatly for me that seems to be about the average around here. Again good luck with the sale and I don't blame you for raising the price.

lebda

Established Member
Your right Marc about knowing how to use it. But when shopping for a Cobra you don't know if the seller "knows what he is doing" and that is the risk. No offense to you ITSTOCK, I just eliminate my options of a 185 shot Cobra no matter who is selling it. Great idea of raising the price. You will get it, maybe not off the forum like I said. Good luck!! Awsome ride!!

ITSTOCK

Established Member
lebda said:
Your right Marc about knowing how to use it. But when shopping for a Cobra you don't know if the seller "knows what he is doing" and that is the risk. No offense to you ITSTOCK, I just eliminate my options of a 185 shot Cobra no matter who is selling it. Great idea of raising the price. You will get it, maybe not off the forum like I said. Good luck!! Awsome ride!!

Do a quick search on my name, I would say that I have relatively "good" knowledge of nitrous (here, ls1tech, and MAINLY modularfords). I started with a 30 shot and upgraded parts when necessary, and eventually over a 1 year period worked my way up to the 185. The only parts not upgraded were the rear halfshafts to get some "real" 1/4 mile times, which honestly wasn't of the foremost importance to me.

So what would you rather buy? A 23# KB/whipple 03 cobra, or a nitrous cobra for $5000+ less?

just curious...

lebda

Established Member
Actually neither. I am in the market for a built motor Terminator no matter if it has NOS or 23psi. I need the internals to back it up. I know too many that needed motors gone through at 25k from stressing too hard. Again, nothing against you or your car. It is awsome and you seem VERY knowledgable and honest. Its just not what I am looking for and I have the WTB thread to prove it. If yours was built I would buy it. Best of luck, you have an awsome car!!!

Users who are viewing this thread