631 RWHP Whipple Mystic

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Track Elevation 5600 ft air 7,000+....-600 bucks
Nice cool night... 600 bucks
Used ET Streets...200 bucks
One pulley chunkin Cobra...priceless!

Video

The next Day the owner of the car spoke with whipple and they are being VERY supportive and working to resolve future problems.

Thanks Whipple for your help if you read this! Also any time frame on a 3.3? :-D We can't let this guy go Turbos!!

Kurt

Last edited:

Cobrastruk04

StreetProvenTQ said:
Track Elevation 5600 ft air 7,000+....-600 bucks
Nice cool night... 600 bucks
Used ET Streets...200 bucks
One pulley chunkin Cobra...priceless!

Video

The next Day the owner of the car spoke with whipple and they are being VERY supportive and working to resolve future problems.

Thanks Whipple for your help if you read this! Also any time frame on a 3.3? :-D We can't let this guy go Turbos!!

Kurt
Hahahaha go turbo. sold the KB (which never went on) and went single turbo never looked back....well only to see the look on the losers face :-D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
BayareaCob04 said:
Hahahaha go turbo. sold the KB (which never went on) and went single turbo never looked back....well only to see the look on the losers face :-D
How much power you making? Track times?

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
MineralGray said:
nice car I expected a better time then that but what do i know

not much....lol jk man.

Yeah 5600 feet in elevation will kill any car.

An idea to ponder.

Bowling green My car went 11.60s on BFG g force drag radials. 1.77 60ft and ran out of gear (I have 4.10s). The best I can ever go at our track here in ABQ is 12.17 with the same 60 ft.

Kurt

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
- Aj - said:
+3 Looks like a killer setup. :rockon:

Nice keep Hijacking the thread guys!! dang! lol jk

Hellion system is nice. My buddy has the mock up kit on his Cobra. He has the bigger turbo and made 850 SAE. This guy should make in the low to mid 700s from What I have heard.

The mock up Hellion car ran 11.80s I believe at over 129 here on low boost. It will go faster too. But its getting a boob job right now at the... I mean some scratches removed.. :-D

Hey what do 1000 RWHP Supra's and a 400 rwhp Cobra have in common?

12 second ETs

Turbos are nice with a 2 step. Just seems like all these 03-04 Cobra owners are making Supra cars instead of ET cars. Now yes its fairly new and they will catch up especially the Hellion systems. Turbo Cobra's just need to work on the low end lag or not try to make 1800 rwhp and go for a smaller more level dyno graph.

Last edited:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
StreetProvenTQ said:

Hellion system is nice. My buddy has the mock up kit on his Cobra. He has the bigger turbo and made 850 SAE. This guy should make in the low to mid 700s from What I have heard.

The mock up Hellion car ran 11.80s I believe at over 129 here on low boost. It will go faster too. But its getting a boob job right now at the... I mean some scratches removed.. :-D

Hey what do 1000 RWHP Supra's and a 400 rwhp Cobra have in common?

12 second ETs

Turbos are nice with a 2 step. Just seems like all these 03-04 Cobra owners are making Supra cars instead of ET cars. Now yes its fairly new and they will catch up especially the Hellion systems. Turbo Cobra's just need to work on the low end lag or not try to make 1800 rwhp and go for a smaller more level dyno graph.

#1 I can't get that video to play. Never mind, opened it in IE instead of Firefox
#2 I agree 100% about the 03. They make a METRIC AZZ TON of HP but don't have that great of E.T.s Look at the Cobra shoot out from a few months back, the winner was running a KB with 20+lbs of boost AND NOS and he ran high 9s. C'mon guys, we need a guy to get in the 9s without another power adder. I guess we'll need a centrificul or turbo car to do it since the roots cars can't seem to.

PS In this month's 5.0 Al Papitio ran low 10s on a n/a built block making only 500hp. If you haven't seen this motor you should do some research, it's a monster! Ford GT block, Cobra R heads... dayum!

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
sometimes you guys ask too much from these cars.

btw, there are turbo 03 cobras in the 9's without nitrous so it has been done. that shootout when jay ran the 9, yea he had a kb and juice but it was done on the stock 6 speed and irs with trap speeds over 140+mph.

the 03's were just introduced to cams and turbo kits. give it some more time.

that whipple cobra at sea level will haul some serious ass. sucks about the pulley though.

3800lb+ with driver and irs... i think these cars hold there own

i know guys that swapped just the tranny, added a 5 speed and went even faster. to each there own

- Aj -

Established Member
StreetProvenTQ said:

:lol: Thanks for the info. I was doing some research and could not find any pics/prices on the Hellion setup.

BTW, nice mystic. :thumbsup:

Cobrastruk04

CobraBob said:
How much power you making? Track times?
Turbo Kit will fully be finished monday or tuesday had to wait for a new upper 01 cobra manifold because the one i bought was no good. but as soon as it is finished next weekend it goes to the Dyno and i meet up with the owner of Hellion. We are looking at about 700 RWHP on 104 and about 625 on 91 so should be sweet.

Ill post the vid when i get back from the dyno. ill keep you all informed. this kit is awesome and i didnt have to cut anything on my car to fit it. :rockon:

Cobrastruk04

whitelx said:
+2 Ive been looking at the Hellion kit for my fox. How was the quality? Ease of install?
-whitelx
Quality?? all piping is done by bassani and is very high quality. great welds, good powercoating, nothing bumping into things. installation is cake. anyone that knows basic automobile mechanics can do this. pretty much if you know how to use a socket wrench

Users who are viewing this thread