6250 light stays on.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Howdy :)
Sorry to hear man.

Couple tips:
Check for a CEL/ DTC, Mine kept getting a DTC code and the CEL was not coming on.
Order 2 new O2 sensors (the fronts).

You can get them for much cheaper than you think from Tousley. Birddoc keeps a extra set on hand...

Hope that helps

Thanks,,,going to hook battery back up tomorrow and run it again. Will check with my SVT tuner for a code. I'll be checking with my dealer and see if I can get these replaced under warranty, worth a shot. I'll check on price too,if I've got to buy them.

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
Thanks,,,going to hook battery back up tomorrow and run it again. Will check with my SVT tuner for a code. I'll be checking with my dealer and see if I can get these replaced under warranty, worth a shot. I'll check on price too,if I've got to buy them.

Dealer "shouldn't" replace them under warranty... But I guess it doesn't hurt to check..
Seriously though, I think the O2's were like $60 shipped each.... way way way less than I expected (I actually text Birddoc to confirm it was correct since I was thinking $120-$150 each)

Ky GT500

Established Member
Dealer "shouldn't" replace them under warranty... But I guess it doesn't hurt to check..
Seriously though, I think the O2's were like $60 shipped each.... way way way less than I expected (I actually text Birddoc to confirm it was correct since I was thinking $120-$150 each)

Cheap enough,,,Def worth having a spare set.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Ok folks,,,here we go. No CEL tripped,,,but 3 DTC's present.

P2197

imagejpg1-15.jpg

P2626

imagejpg2-6.jpg

P2629

imagejpg3-4.jpg

Ky GT500

Established Member
Wow,,Thanks Snoopy,,,with that list,,,it's eny, meny, miny, moe for the possible cause.

Forgive my uneducated question here, but does all that say I have a issue or is it the nature of the beast with LT's and O/R H, and they are just clogged,coated,sooted up?? Replace and go on with life and have a spare pair as a backup for later on down the road??

Last edited:

cobraboss

Established Member
Hey there Ky GT500, I have had to replace mine twice already. They where loaded up with carbon.

Users who are viewing this thread