60# injector harness.. help

SinisterCobra

Established Member
well I am about to put on my new fuel setup but was just wondering which injector harness I need. I have 60# SD injectors which are EV1 style... i'll be putting them in my 03 Cobra so just wondering which exact harnesses will I need? The ev6-ev1 or vice versa.. its confusing me but I need to order these today so I can recieve them by next wed

Ford Racing EV6-EV1 Mustang Fuel Injector Adapter Kits at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Ford Racing EV1-EV6 Mustang Fuel Injector Adapter Kits at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

The ev6-ev1 or vice versa.. its confusing me but I need to order these today so I can recieve them by next wednesday. I plan on going to the track with my new setup so I can start running those 11's. I'll be installing the GT pumps, Modified FPDM, 60# injectors, MAFia, accufab SBTB, and 2.76 pulley. Help me out guys, thanks.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
You want the EV-1 to EV-6 connectors since you purchased EV1 injectors, the 99-04Cobra's use the USCAR EV6 plug connector stock. Search member Autosay97 on Corral.net, that's where I got my harnesses.. good place to find him is the "Fuel system" section in the parts classified adds, he sells injectors etc... and posts ads frequently and will ship them to you in a couple days!
EDIT: here's one of his threads, PM him and say you'd like 8 of these 14 for sale, offer like $18 shipped
http://forums.corral.net/forums/fuel-system-related/1300152-injector-adapter-harnesses.html
FYI these have a couple inch piece of wire between the plugs like most other adapters, the one's you listed from American Muscle don't.

Last edited:

cobra fern

Established Member
i think you need the other ones.ev6 to ev1.i have 60 sd from a fox body mustang and the ones i got new in a box are part number M-14464-U2J .

Users who are viewing this thread