6.0 Studded/EGR delete with SCT, CEL issue.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I have a 2007 F-250 6.0 with 42K, just did ARP studs with the Sinister Diesel full EGR delete and my check engine light is on. I figured I'd just shut it off with my SCT Livewire, well I turned the EGR off and the light an codes will not go away lol. Anyone else having this issue ? Thanks. :beer:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
You'll need a custom tune to do it. The 'top 3' you'll see recommended on Powerstroke.org is Gearhead, Innovative, and Quick Tricks. Some others are Truck Source Diesel, Powerhungry Performance, and DP Tuner. You'll see tunes of opinions. Personally I'm running Gearhead.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Go with custom tunes from Innovative or gearhead and never look back.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
my check engine light doesn't even work anymore. it was on so much i think it either finally burned out or the guy who tuned it just turned the light off somehow. either way, problem solved. $15,000 later i think the truck is finally all fixed and as reliable as a 6.0 can possibly be.

Dougdanger

Established Member
my check engine light doesn't even work anymore. it was on so much i think it either finally burned out or the guy who tuned it just turned the light off somehow. either way, problem solved. $15,000 later i think the truck is finally all fixed and as reliable as a 6.0 can possibly be.
would of been cheaper to buy a duramax....

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
What codes have you pulled

Sorry I haven't been on here much recently between Hunting, holidays coming an going and trying to sell my 96 stang and purchase my buddy's truck. I'll try pulling the codes again tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread