593rwhp N/A Coyote - Only @ JPC

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Any track times from this car? We all know every dyno is different and I remember a dyno day a few years ago at JPC. There was a non ported pullied eaton cobra that put down over 500 to the tire on their dyno which is more than being generous for a bolt on 03-04 Cobra. None the less this is one impressive build for sure!!

50stangpower

Established Member
Any track times from this car? We all know every dyno is different and I remember a dyno day a few years ago at JPC. There was a non ported pullied eaton cobra that put down over 500 to the tire on their dyno which is more than being generous for a bolt on 03-04 Cobra. None the less this is one impressive build for sure!!

I personally know of a non ported upper only car that made just under 500rw and ran 10.70's to boot.. So it is possible...

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member

I think he built it for road course work, it would be awesome to see an NA Coyote in the 9's:D.

Paul.

Established Member
That is incredible. Basically identical numbers as my car with a big blower.

Impressive.

ford20

Established Member
Now that I would like to see. I could see probably about 620+ coming out of that setup.

Users who are viewing this thread