55lb 2013 injectors limit

04-OW-COBRA

Established Member
Low 700's is possible with them on the stock pumps. Of course keeping an eye on duty cycle is the key. I made 710 on 91 oct with them. Actually my pumps maxed out at 6500 on my last dyno session after i added the long tubes, those #'s are in my sig. I just added a boost a pump this last weekend to get me back in the safe range. Haven't looked at duty cycles yet though since the addition.

qnitro

Established Member
Ahh, IM running a BAP now too.. I have the 2013 55lb injectors.. Im running into some detonation at the the top.. Im going to datalog and send to VMP and find out whats going on.. I have everything you have so Im not sure whats going on..

Kevin

Low 700's is possible with them on the stock pumps. Of course keeping an eye on duty cycle is the key. I made 710 on 91 oct with them. Actually my pumps maxed out at 6500 on my last dyno session after i added the long tubes, those #'s are in my sig. I just added a boost a pump this last weekend to get me back in the safe range. Haven't looked at duty cycles yet though since the addition.

Svt_Eric

Established Member
I have a tvs with 2.4 upper with VMP's single BAP and stock injectors (I have a 2011) and I was told fuel was pretty much maxed out so injectors are in my future, I made 698/692 for reference

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Im not 100% sure but i have a few buddies running them with no bap and larger injectors to make 9 second power...adding a bap setup just gives more head room without having to go return style.

let us know how it turns out. also are you running race gas on your setup of E85?

04-OW-COBRA

Established Member
I believe it was 18* timing, 11.5 to 11.8 afr, and about 19 lbs boost. pretty much max for 91 or 93. Once i put the long tubes on i dropped about a pound of boost.

qnitro

Established Member
Spoke to VMP this morning, We didnt gap the plugs when I instaled them, I made the fatal mistake of assuming.. assuming they were pregapped.. I will be taking them out and checking them. Justin thinks this might solve my detonation at full throttle

nxhappy

Established Member
Spoke to VMP this morning, We didnt gap the plugs when I instaled them, I made the fatal mistake of assuming.. assuming they were pregapped.. I will be taking them out and checking them. Justin thinks this might solve my detonation at full throttle

Did you ever figure out your detonation problem ? What gap are you running and how much boost?

qnitro

Established Member
Yep, TOTALLY my mistake... When we put the plugs in they werent gapped.. They were still at 50, I gapped to 28 and ran her out...Shout out to Justin at VMP for the patients to walk me through my paranoia.. Now Im going to Datalog it and have the tune fine tuned..

Users who are viewing this thread