$550 for stock rad!!!

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Not bad compared to the price of a 10th anniversary shift knob. IIRC it was listed for $299.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Buddy of mine found a Mystichrome steering wheel for me in brand new condition. Was still in the plastic. For the low price of $995.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! This explains why the Terminator sells for good money. Many of the parts are "gold". :eek: :lol1:

$995 for a Mystichrome steering wheel!

01yellercobra

Established Member
Wow! This explains why the Terminator sells for good money. Many of the parts are "gold". :eek: :lol1:

$995 for a Mystichrome steering wheel!

It's the only one I've found so far. And it hurts because all the mystic part of my steering wheel is wore off.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Buddy of mine found a Mystichrome steering wheel for me in brand new condition. Was still in the plastic. For the low price of $995.

Yup I've seen that on ebay for quite sometime now.

01yellercobra

Established Member
There is a set of Amber Tail lights on eBay for the low price of.... $750.00!!
My old 01 just went to the new owner today. I seriously thought about taking the ambers off and keeping them. But then decided I couldn't do that to the new owner.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I wish the aftermarket would make some amber turn signal tail lights. I want them so bad for my car, I just can't justify that kind of price for them.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I have one i can hook you up with for $495 plus PP fees bro

dom418

Established Member
As our cars continue to age this is going to get worse. The stuff that worries me is all the rubber belts, hoses etc. I like to keep things motorcraft but eventually it will become out of reach. Sucks having an old car

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I wish the aftermarket would make some amber turn signal tail lights. I want them so bad for my car, I just can't justify that kind of price for them.

Instead we get Raxioms gay ass ricer knock offs of the new 13-14 tails.. :??:

jpk

Established Member
A good number of years ago I got complacent with the low cost and widespread availability of spare parts for these cars. So I forgot to stock up on things I knew I'd need down the line. A few years go by, my floor mats start wearing thin, and I go to find some new old stock and low and behold they are all gone! Finally find some for several hundred dollars!

At first I'm like, WTF? This is really dumb and I'm annoyed that it's getting hard to find simple parts. But now I realize this is a great sign. It means people are holding onto these cars and treasuring them and values are holding strong. They are already a modern classic. I'm starting to see '03-'04 Cobras on the used lot section of high end car dealerships. They normally would never put a 10 year old car on their lots. Prices have held up firm for years now. So when all of the supply of used parts suddenly skyrockets in value, then just be happy you own one of these cars because that means they are very desirable!

Tractionless1

Established Member
As our cars continue to age this is going to get worse. The stuff that worries me is all the rubber belts, hoses etc. I like to keep things motorcraft but eventually it will become out of reach. Sucks having an old car

Gates has ya covered on belts no problem. I have you covered on cooling hoses!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...W-Silicone-Cooling-Hoses-Full-Set-Many-Colors

These guys have radiators, headlights and taillights.

http://www.primechoiceautoparts.com/e-mmyproducts.aspx

Last edited:

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Looks like Spectra Premium is making a replacement radiator for us now. Can order it from Autozone for $248.00. We've used SPI at work for years, and they have always been every bit as good if not better than the OEM radiators. They also make good quality fuel tanks and oil pans too. While not USA.. often most of the parts are made either in Canada or Mexico which is better than China IMO.

weaselp1

Established Member
Looks like Spectra Premium is making a replacement radiator for us now. Can order it from Autozone for $248.00. We've used SPI at work for years, and they have always been every bit as good if not better than the OEM radiators. They also make good quality fuel tanks and oil pans too. While not USA.. often most of the parts are made either in Canada or Mexico which is better than China IMO.

Thats good info to have; are you talking about this rad? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sgt-cu2139/reviews/?sortReviews=Newest

Blk04Snake

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread