520WHP DSM got owned by S351

98bcobra

Established Member
Nice kill looked even till the end and looks like the Saleen gets a little loose at the start.

Last edited:

robiferretti

Established Member
where did the HP claims come from? I know guys with stock gears in their DSM's and way less HP, and it doesn't take that long to go through gears. 520whp in a DSM is a lot. That would mean the saleen is trapping 140+?

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
where did the HP claims come from? I know guys with stock gears in their DSM's and way less HP, and it doesn't take that long to go through gears. 520whp in a DSM is a lot. That would mean the saleen is trapping 140+?

yup my buddy is making 415fwhp in his GST eslipse and is trapping high 129's, AWD with that kinda of power is a solid 10 second car.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
yeah I wouldn't say that was ownage. . .more like the saleen pushing it hard to just stay in front. . . .

Last edited:

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
But the saleen got on it then got off of it and back on it. If they would have gone clean at the same time it would have been better for the saleen.

01zincguy

Established Member
The car owner has been KNOWN to sandbag races BIGTIME. He also has a s351 vert, same year and color as his newly aquired coupe. That DSM was tuned and it made 519hp to the wheels a day or two before that race.

Ryan

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Guys, watch the video. . . the saleen did not get on and off the throttle. He started the race at the top of his rpm band, so as soon as he got on it he had to shift. He was shifting, not getting off the throttle.

If he sandbags, then thats his fault. . .thats why its aggrivating when people say they sandbag. What a convinient thing to say you know? When people say "he didn't beat the car that bad". . . .he says "oh, I was sandbagging" :rolleyes: Well, since we arent mind readers, how are we supposed to know. . .all we can do is go by what we see on video. And in the video, the saleen was not going anywhere. If he really can "own" the DSM then he needs to stop "sandbagging" when he posts his videos. .:rolleyes:

Wow, I think this is the first time I have ever been on the DSM's side. . .:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread