50th anniversary... Vegas

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I'm going. Not sure about taking the mustang as it needs a bit of work and money. But it's gonna be a blast either way

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For those who are within driving distance and can go, if will no doubt be a blast. I would imagine that many, especially those on the east coast, will have to decide which venue to attend.....this one or Mustang Week in July.

Charged99

Established Member
For those who are within driving distance and can go, if will no doubt be a blast. I would imagine that many, especially those on the east coast, will have to decide which venue to attend.....this one or Mustang Week in July.

There actually doing one simultaneously on the east coast. All on the website

Charged99

Established Member
I'm going. Not sure about taking the mustang as it needs a bit of work and money. But it's gonna be a blast either way

I know what u mean. I just started doing a trans swap amongst a lot of other things before this event. I should have no problem finishing before though.. I hope not already payed for registration...

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I know what u mean. I just started doing a trans swap amongst a lot of other things before this event. I should have no problem finishing before though.. I hope not already payed for registration...

Ya my car needs the fuel pump replaced, some trans work, I have new seat upholstry to install, and a damaged bumper that needs repaired.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
I'm going , only a 3.5 hr. drive for me. It will be fun, I went to the 30th & 40'th .The 30'th was in Charlotte and the 40'th was in Nashville. We had a great time at both.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
I'm going from Katy, TX to the one in Vegas. Driving over the course of 3 days. Surprisingly scored a reservation at the Wynn that would've cost me 2k for $640. I've never been there so it's definitely going to be a memorable trip. The GF doesn't want to ride with me so she's flying in. Not sure if anyone else from Houston is going. I'm going to stop in El Paso and Phoenix before driving the last few hours on the third morning.

Superhawk2002

Established Member
We are trying to figure out the logistics for the Charlotte event. Driving through the Dragon again is worth it alone.

Users who are viewing this thread