500 HP SRT-4 Video!!!!

Freeway Flasher

Established Member
Hey what's up guys i figured i would spread the wealth and let you guys know that the first 500 HP SRT-4 was born today....This is on the stock block, stock clutch, and bigger turbo.....Yes they did spray nitrous on the intercooler to help give it a bit of a chill cuz they only had a big slow fan.....Notice the audience watching....And the taurus kill he said he started at 2,500 RPM and let out and 5,000 due to a severly slipping clutch.....Well here is the link SAVE TARGET AS PLEASE!!!!!!
500 HP SRT VIDEO

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I wish the music wasn't so loud so I could hear the turbo :D impressive #s for sure.

billyfe390

Banned
Originally posted by REPOEDsDIME
oooooooooh, another Peon. Great! Congrats to the guy that wasted his money on a Dodge.

Hey "Freeway Flasher", this is www.svtperformance.com Just trhought I'd let you know.

Dude open up a nice big tall glass of STFU and lose your ego!

Cool vid I guess how long will it last with stock internals I am curious to know.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
oooooooooh, another Peon. Great! Congrats to the guy that wasted his money on a Dodge.

Hey "Freeway Flasher", this is www.svtperformance.com Just trhought I'd let you know.

...and what do you drive again?

Freeway Flasher

Established Member
wow you are pretty dense there REPOEDsDIME......All of the people on this site are car enthusiasts, and that is what we all have in common.....Now if you can't give props where they are due then you sir aren't a true enthusiast.....But it's all good now these foolz are gunning for 600 HP with a F.A.S.T. stand alone, cams, Stage 3/4 clutch, 800 CC inj., and 28 PSI of boost....Should be interesting to see how long she can hold!!!!!!

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
It was impressive, to say the least. Like the guys said how long will it hang in there? Hopefully he'll go beat up on some other stuff besides 03 cobras. :lol:

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
thats cool. ill be honest and give it props 'cause 500 horses is a lot of power esp. on a stock engine and also esp. if its a 4cyl. however, i still dont like those cars. sorry. they're just ugly as $hit (not going to say anything about Dodge 'cause im not a brand loyal guy) but i dont think ill come around to any 4cyl really. just like torque;-)
and also the punk kids on that site give you guys (with real performance in mind) a bad rep. i cant even go over there without being flamed with the most irrelavant points being made.
but props to that car, fast as fu$k!!! for sure!!!
later
Jd

donpablo

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Thats awsome to here. Way to represent America in the sport compact class! :thumbsup:

03CobraBro has the right attitude. As much as we love our V8s, 4 holers are here to stay. People have all kinds of reasons for making small cars fast.

If my oldest wasn't interested in a Mustang (God forbid) or a Vette, I'd hope that there was at least the option for him to get into a Detroit built compact like a SRT-4 or a Focus.

DP

NITMARE

Established Member
Nice car and all but I am 100% against people that spray the intercooler with nitrous on the dyno. Doing that has shown like a 35-40 hp increase on some cars. I just don't get why you wouldn't rather know what it really makes for hp. Fast car none the less.

shacar87

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Thats awsome to here. Way to represent America in the sport compact class! :thumbsup:

I have respect for fast cars and all, but that is not really an "American" car! Most people don't understand that everything under the shell is Mitsubishi! Anotherwords, it's an EVO with a Dodge body and label! So i can't say i like them, just because 90% of it is Mitsu.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member

For someone that is "working on an '03"(and I assume it's a Cobra) you sure talk a lot of smack. Lets do this, I'll take my stock SRT-4 or my stock '97 Cobra or shoot even my stock '02 Saturn Vue and I'll race your "working on an '03". :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread