500+ evo vs 500+ cobra from a dig

oojoe24oo

Established Member
the cobra would of done better running him at the track. that evo holeshotted him hard

bossman429

Established Member
Ya just cant compete with all wheel drive.... at least on the street that is.. On a track its a diff story.

... Gotta hand it to the evo.

longrodLX

Established Member
gotta run someone now.......i heard the supra crew is rolling into town. we should go mess with them for a bit this weekend

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
Even before i saw the video i knew the EVO was gonna win from a dig. AWD vs RWD....it's obvious who would win with the same power levels. :rolleyes:

Detroit_Doc

Established Member
It's gotta suck getting walked that badly by a 4 cylinder. And I hate to say it, but I think even from a roll that Evo would have destroyed him.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
a 3 second race??? what does that prove??? cobra wou'dve caught up prolly.... maybe, i dunno... need more footage.

longrodLX

Established Member
well now that i know whos cobra that was it would have not caught up. and for the guy who said a 3 sec race......how long is a 1/4 mile race10-12 sec. when you have 4 to 5 cars race is over

20cobra03

that was in vegas. thats my friends cobra and he doent make 518rwhp. when he put his ported blower on he messed up his gasket and he was leaking boost. when they went to dyno it. it only made like 430rwhp or something stupid low for what he had done. he had the usual bolt ons with 2.8 upper 4# lower pulley and ported blower. it took him like another month after they raced to figure out why he wasnt making any power. after he replaced the gasket he was seeing 17lbs of boost and made 492rwhp and 554rwtq. but who cares he probably would have lost anyways he cant drive ha ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread