500+ evo vs 500+ cobra from a dig

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Where was the race?? The cobra just let off the gas after the launch for some reason, pointless video.. :cuss:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
BlueThriller04 said:
It sounded like the cobra missed 2nd.....any more videos of these two?

Jason

i know that was a race??? cobra didnt seem to heat up the DR's enough he still spun like crazy

haulin

Established Member
Sounded like the Evo launched at around 6,500. He kept hitting the rev limiter before the race. Launch under 5,000 and Cobra hands up would have one. Look kind of silly reving up that lawn more to 6,000 to hit the hype of what those cars are.

haulin

Established Member
EVO will blow up soon, I had a guy close to my area who whoop my ass a few weeks ago. (WOOP ME LIKE I WAS AT IDLE). His car is now in his drive-way with a grenaded motor. It was fast for a few weeks!!

oojoe24oo

Established Member
haulin said:
EVO will blow up soon, I had a guy close to my area who whoop my ass a few weeks ago. (WOOP ME LIKE I WAS AT IDLE). His car is now in his drive-way with a grenaded motor. It was fast for a few weeks!!

lol thats a pretty ignorant comment. Its easy for those cars to make power safely

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I now feel your pain about streetfire, I'm @ work and barely picking up a signal on my laptop, I get like 1 mbps almost as bad as d/u.......shaking head...

cobra331

Established Member
How the hell do you miss second???? It's right below first!!!! Missing third is understandable. :rollseyes

longrodLX

Established Member
thats why you dont race awd cars from a stop. the song is by Rise Against. just about all there songs kick ass

elais

Get in-Hold on-Shut up
Established Member
The race was in las vegas, and the evo is a daily drive and has been for at least 1 year.

Users who are viewing this thread