5 Officers Charged With Murder in Memphis Police Killing

blubyu87gt

Established Member
When you hold court on the street you might get a death penalty.

That goes for both piggie and perp.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
You know what I love about this?

If the wasn’t a camera, these heroes would be home free… just get that story straight and we’re good fam. Scorpions for life.
The guy doesn’t deserve to die but in the videos I don’t see a death blow. If he just shuts the **** up hes banging his baby’s mama’s mama within 6hrs. Besides, he prob dies from a blood clot.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
The guy doesn’t deserve to die but in the videos I don’t see a death blow. If he just shuts the **** up hes banging his baby’s mama’s mama within 6hrs. Besides, he prob dies from a blood clot.

Yea. I’m sure his death had ZERO to do with the Beating from 5 pussies that couldn’t cuff one bean pole LMMFAO.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Yea. I’m sure his death had ZERO to do with the Beating from 5 pussies that couldn’t cuff one bean pole LMMFAO.
Did you see a death blow? Sure he takes a beat down but I ask myself if I refused to comply with 5 cops and then out wrestled them and made them chase me down- what kind of beat down am I going to receive if they catch me? Pretty severe I would imagine and also deserved. I’m putting this one under the play stupid games file.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Is he dead?
Lots of people dying these days, some dying playing and even watching football. If you don’t listen to the cop with a gun then you are rolling the dice. Maybe you die? Maybe he dies? Maybe you get away? Whatever happens is up to you, but if you die then IMO there is no surprise. You played the stupid game and you got the prize. In the end buddy won, or lost, depends on how you look at it.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m not emotional.

I could give two shits about these Piggies or this moron.

I find your explanations and defense of criminal LEOs amusing.

“Well that was a bit much but he deserved it lol no ****s given lol.”

I love it man. I really do. LOL.
You sure like to jump to conclusions…

however you determined that I am defending cops, is a mystery… lol

your scorn towards cops is also funny…. You might as well also hate your brothers at arms….

Dont act surprised… lol… what? You are gonna act like we are/were all peaches and cream? El oh el, manuel!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I find it even more interesting now that they released this on a Friday at 7pm EST knowing it will inevitably result in protests and possibly looting and riots all weekend. Seems like a perfect distraction for some other shit going on right now, like maybe classified documents being found in offices or maybe even something we haven't even heard about yet. The release was controlled and the fact they felt like right now was a good idea is illogical.

Also, I like how everyone finally marches in the streets when 5 black guys kill another black guy, but only because they have badges. This shit and worse is going on every day in these cities and neighborhoods and no one complains, but cops pull some thug shit and kill a guy and now it's time to finally take to the streets. It's the same shit but different clothing.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree… mother****ers killing themselves in droves and no one bats an eye lash… but God forbid 1 pos gets killed while resisting / fighting with the cops after doing some wild shit…. Everyone loses their mind…. Lol

Tezz500

Established Member
Lots of people dying these days, some dying playing and even watching football. If you don’t listen to the cop with a gun then you are rolling the dice. Maybe you die? Maybe he dies? Maybe you get away? Whatever happens is up to you, but if you die then IMO there is no surprise. You played the stupid game and you got the prize. In the end buddy won, or lost, depends on how you look at it.

How about trailer park boy that got blasted for having his hands up?

Just a sad tragic incident eh?

Tezz500

Established Member
You sure like to jump to conclusions…

however you determined that I am defending cops, is a mystery… lol

your scorn towards cops is also funny…. You might as well also hate your brothers at arms….

Dont act surprised… lol… what? You are gonna act like we are/were all peaches and cream? El oh el, manuel!

Are you comparing law enforcement to veterans? LOL STOP. LMMFAO.

Users who are viewing this thread