5.98 Second 60-130 C63 AMG

Fourcam330

Established Member
MHP S4 C63 AMG on Nitrous, starting in 4th gear, it spins at 3000rpm at WOT N/A with 315 Hoosier slicks on the back N/A so no choice but to start in 4th on spray. Verified 6speedonline.

Dads60to130withCamsand200shot.jpg

That beats the previous world record held by a McLaren SLR by over a second.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is mighty impressive, but I wish there was a video to go along with the chart.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Not classy because you resort to making fun of people's cars. You have no idea if he is going to be a customer later on, why be an asshole now?

Also, why did your title reference a 60-130 time, yet only post a dyno graph? Should I make a thread about some girls tits, and then only post a picture of her wearing a sweater?

Furthermore, this isn't pics and vids. You've been here long enough to understand it.

I await some comment about my car, because that's how MHP rolls. If your car isn't overpriced, you aren't cool enough for our threads.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Not classy because you resort to making fun of people's cars. You have no idea if he is going to be a customer later on, why be an asshole now?

Also, why did your title reference a 60-130 time, yet only post a dyno graph? Should I make a thread about some girls tits, and then only post a picture of her wearing a sweater?

Furthermore, this isn't pics and vids. You've been here long enough to understand it.

I await some comment about my car, because that's how MHP rolls. If your car isn't overpriced, you aren't cool enough for our threads.

I admit the there was a better way to talk about a luxury sedan than what I posted. No where did I say anything that downgraded his performance car.

My point was that for someone who obviously cares about horsepower and performance and touts it in his sig to be ambivalent to someone who has created a 800hp+ 850tq+ monster is strange. The second point was that someone did this with a luxury sedan which still is very streetable as a daily driver or family grocery getter. Again this time is competing with some of the fastest modified cars in the world! It is a big deal for some people!:beer:

Andy did post a pic. He did not post a dyno. He posted the v-box(gps performance data) results for two runs 60-130 that Keith ran.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
How is that again? Someone who cares enough to modify his car, takes the time to dyno for exact performance and post it in his sig yet when someone else does it, it suddenly becomes unexciting or boring. Is there a difference between the two?

Edited my sig...now you can delete that boring graph. :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread