5/17 Orlando Meet Roll Call

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Good times indeed. Heat was a little tough, but still a nice turnout. We'll have to do it again soon.

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
It was another great turn out.
I was glad to see a lot of folks from the last gathering and meet a bunch of new people.
There was a bunch of beautiful cars there.
I look forward to the next GTG.
Maybe next time it won't be sooo hot..

hey man thanks for criticizing my most beautiful work on the air filter. It motivated me to drop in the cold air that Jay gave me (thanks Jay) but i found out my MAF was too samll for the tube :whine: well im stuck for now with my totaly amazin and custom CAI that i made :rockon:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Dude your car was sick.

Awesome turnout, wish we could cruised.

Cam, write me brother, I totally forgot his name so you'll have to give it to me again so I can see check those wheels.
ya his name is rob and it is naught gt he is one of my friends

It was another great turn out.
I was glad to see a lot of folks from the last gathering and meet a bunch of new people.
There was a bunch of beautiful cars there.
I look forward to the next GTG.
Maybe next time it won't be sooo hot..

man thinks for the ride your car is just bad ass could you send me a few picks i want it as my background

Jon98Stang

Established Member
Hey Guys, we had a great time.

I felt bad for you justin lol. You traveled out there and from the time i got there til the time i left you dyno'd two cars. i was like damn if i had some money i would let you dyno the 6 again for shit's and giggles.

Thank you for making an appearence. Is there another little one on the way?

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
my girl and I had a great time, maybe the next meet we can head out to the track for a funday sunday or something.. after June 7th, the next Funday Sunday is October 11th.

Jon98Stang

Established Member
it was good seeing you will. It's been a while. Great to see everything is going good for you. Car looked good other than the paint. i got a few pics of it for you.

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I felt bad for you justin lol. You traveled out there and from the time i got there til the time i left you dyno'd two cars. i was like damn if i had some money i would let you dyno the 6 again for shit's and giggles.

Thank you for making an appearence. Is there another little one on the way?

Hey, no problem, i knew it might be a small show.

Yes there is, due the 2nd week of november.

1bad93

Established Member
have a good drive joe? hope you get it retuned by some one you know

Ya the drive back was really nice...couldn't have asked for a nicer day. I'll have Justin tune it when i can scrap enough money together. I'll keep my eye on this section too and hopefully make it to another meet soon.

Users who are viewing this thread