5.0L Long Tubes in Stock and Shipping

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've been getting a lot of PM's about our long tubes so I figured I'd just post the link to them.

https://mbrpautomotive.com/?page=products&part=S7230304

headerscopy.jpg

Last edited:

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
After many months of in depth development MBRP is pleased to release their Long Tube Headers for the 2011 and up Ford Mustang 5.0L.

Our Long Tube Headers are the ultimate in bolt on exhaust product for your late model Mustang providing rich exhaust tone and incredible power gains over stock. Our headers are also a critical "must have" supporting modification for any who wish to add additional power adders to their Mustang such as Nitrous, Supercharger, or aftermarket Camshafts.

Featuring:

1.875” Inch Primary Tubing
3” Merge Style Spike Collectors
3/8” Laser Cut Head Flanges
O2 Wire Harness Extensions
New Mounting Hardware
When paired with our Race Series Catback Exhaust and our Off Road H Pipe gains of 44RWHP and 28 FT/LB of torque can be expected over your stock system.

MBRP Mustang systems are modular and allow you to pick from any number of combinations to suit your needs when building your vehicle.

98ss88mm

Established Member
same thing happened to me, saw the youtube video and wanted them but ended up with all SW parts because it wasnt ready.... +1 for a good product though, the MBRP on my PSD was one of the nicest things ive seen.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We don't really offer any sort of retail pricing, however there are several vendors here on the board that carry our product. Lethal, Amazon, etc...I'm sure all of them already have deals for SVTP members.

Users who are viewing this thread