5.0 magazine, finally!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I didn't realize how goofy you looked until now... LOL

You da man though!! Can't wait to read the article. Thanks a million for reppin the Lethal Camp. You've been an awesome customer over the years and I'm glad to have become friends with you. Hopefully you'll make it to Mustang Week so we can hang out and have a good ole time with the rest of the crew. Speak to you soon bro and congrats!!

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I got my issue in the mail yesterday. That was the first article I read. You've got some bad ass Mustangs. :bowdown:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
What I want to know is, what is a "solider?" Do they have liquiders over there, too?
The front page caption next to the pic of your orange beast wasn't proofed.

Very awesome indeed!! And this guy ^^^^^ beat me to the punch...lol

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Nice article James! You have a couple wild ponies that dont want to be tamed thats for sure!:beer:

Your crazy if you upgrade to the 10 gt500 after this article....

Van@RevanRacing

I can't believe I got my issue of 5.0 and saw my homeboy James in the table of contents. Send him an email with copies of the article and this thread EXPLODES!!!

Congrats brother! You deserve it! Next time lets turn off TCS at the mile!! :lol: Or perhaps you need it due to lack of seat time. Oh, no you didn't!! Yes I did.

Who's your tooner? :lol1:

I'll see you with Chris in October at the Mile. And you might have some more competition at the 200 MPH + mark.

Chris and I are both going over 200 and we are gonna blow the skirt off that Mercedes!!!!!!!!!!! Inside Joke!! :thumbsup: Yes, I am very likely bringing my car out for the Tejas Mile in October and 200 is going down!

Stay safe over there brother!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
thanks guys:beer:

i will say i have been thinking of changing from the mustang pallet for a short bit and i was looking at a 2008 viper, when van shot me the email it snapped me out of the fog. there is still another car in my near future but it may just be a truck replacement.

very excited right now:beer:

distorto

Established Member
[ame=http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2001276]sgt d featured in 5.0 Mustang - NASIOC[/ame]

GarageLogic

Established Member
Congrats, James. You were one of the folks who helped me decide on what I was going to do with my 2010 and I have no regrets.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
a bunch of people helped make this happen for me. steve turner, great guy, had contacted tf steve about my car and then i met him out in myrtle beach. jerry heasley then set up a meeting in houston to get the story, true mustang lover.

this is an awesome community we have here and i have made some of my best friends from our site right here:beer: i am so excited right now it is not even funny.

skyhighsd

Established Member
Congrats well earned with some sick ass rides to bad the fox didnt have the turbo on it at the time.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread