5.0 Autocross videos

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
Here are some video's I took during the event on Sunday. This was my first time trying Autocross and it was a ton of fun and I will for sure be doing more events in the future. I figured out quickly that my tires were horrible and the surface at that location sucked as well.

MAKE SURE TO WATCH IN HD
was so excited forgot to turn in on for my first two runs..:bash:

run #3 - 41.686
[youtube_browser]bmuqx_DvzjA[/youtube_browser]

run #4 - 42.021
[youtube_browser]UYgzq5JwAqQ[/youtube_browser]

run #5 - 39.947 (finally decided to turn advance track all the way off from here out)
[youtube_browser]sFCBZwgp_JE[/youtube_browser]

run #6 - 48.886
[youtube_browser]uM5a2qiA3_E[/youtube_browser]

run #7 - 39.741
[youtube_browser]fRQ4XkBBKrg[/youtube_browser]

run #8 - 39.252
[youtube_browser]OB0syRsuea8[/youtube_browser]

ended up placing 6th in the novice class. but I did have the same times as another 5.0 who was running STX class and he has been doing this for a long time so pretty happy with my first time out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the different perspectives. Congrats on landing 6th in the Novice class. Looks like you did very well.

starnsey

Established Member
Damn where was this? Looks like a nice big open course. I'm going to have to do this sometime soon but I don't trust the QA1 k-member/a-arms the previous owner put on the car to handle that sort of demand.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
Damn where was this? Looks like a nice big open course. I'm going to have to do this sometime soon but I don't trust the QA1 k-member/a-arms the previous owner put on the car to handle that sort of demand.

This one was in Mesquite. The surface was terrible but was still a ton of fun

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

RestoStang67

GO LOBOS!
Established Member
Wow that is a fast autoX. All the ones i've been to are pretty tight and made for miata's and such...:bored: looked fun!

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
Wow that is a fast autoX. All the ones i've been to are pretty tight and made for miata's and such...:bored: looked fun!

Yea the back straight I almost topped out 2nd gear so about 60mph. Can't wait to do it again

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread