4v twin turbo kit

BradleySVThyder

LYSHOLM SVT
Established Member
CG Fabrication twin turbo kit (minus turbo's) 2 tial mvs 38mm waste gates and 2 tial 50mm bov. Kit is slightly used but in great condition. Also have CG Fab coldside kit that is direct bolt on for this kit. Hotside is all ceramic coated black and coldside is polished. This is a complete CG FABRICATION TWIN TURBO KIT, HOTSIDE AND COLDSIDE BUT NO TURBO'S. Also have Sullivan lower intake with fuel rails and HPP upper intake with dragon throttle body and throttle cable and bracket I can sell with turbo kit to make a complete turbo setup. Would be willing to trade complete setup for complete blower swap setup. LOOKING TO TRADE FOR 2.9L WHIPPLE OR BIGGER OR LYSHOLM 3.3L. Will sell TT kit for $4,100 and $5500w/intake setup. Best way to contact me is text or call. 864.637.8two6one

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
tempting........but Ive never enjoyed not working on my car so much!

bump for you

svt_cobra_03

Established Member
i would be interested in just the hotside also.. i already have turbos ect pm me if you decide to split it all up!

Beffastang

Established Member
I have a 3.4 wipple crusher set up, I might be interested in doing a trade. Could you send me some pics of your set up?

elcobrita

Established Member
Is hot side mild steel or SS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread