4v parts galore

racebronco2

Established Member
I picked up a set of 99 cobra heads with cams. These cams are almost the same as the 96-98 cams. These cams have 202 duration compared to 204 for the 96-98 cams. 350.00 plus shipping

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
cop coil partial harness, 20.00 each
dsci0090mu.jpg

How much for both sets of these shipped to 77363 ?

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I could sell you one for 50.00 or two for 80.00 since you are local.
I think I might as well take a set as it will be hard for you to sell just one. Plus I need to get them powdercoated and I could have one for a spare lol.
Just noticed that the breather ports on the covers are both towards the firewall. Shouldnt one be towards the firewall and the other (pass side) be up front by the radiator side?

Do you have any 01 cams too?

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member
Are the valve covers alum or plastic?
They are aluminum, i don't think there are any plastic 4v valve covers.

I think I might as well take a set as it will be hard for you to sell just one. Plus I need to get them powdercoated and I could have one for a spare lol.
Just noticed that the breather ports on the covers are both towards the firewall. Shouldnt one be towards the firewall and the other (pass side) be up front by the radiator side?

Do you have any 01 cams too?

Depends on the year and the make of the car they came off of. Some people like the breather ports towards the back and out of the way. I do have some 01 cams .... 80.00 with or without the followers.

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I just need a set of cams, no accessories. How many miles on them? Good condition? Actually just need the passenger side cams if that keeps it cheaper.

I want to keep the breather on the pass side like original. The one you have up front or in back?

racebronco2

Established Member
I just need a set of cams, no accessories. How many miles on them? Good condition? Actually just need the passenger side cams if that keeps it cheaper.

I want to keep the breather on the pass side like original. The one you have up front or in back?

I don't know the mileage but with roller tipped followers there is almost no wear as long as there wasn't an oiling problem or a faulty follower. They are in good condition. They are sold as a set whether you get the exhaust cams or not. The exhaust cams aren't worth that much since they are almost all the same.

The only ones i have are shown in the pictures which puts the breather in the rear.

racebronco2

Established Member
Best price shipped to 77363/Tx on the 01 Cobra heads as pictured?

The ones pictured were just sold on saturday. I have another set of 01 heads, i will post pictures later today. Shipping will be 140.00 with tracking and insurance. Total would be 440.00 to your door.

Users who are viewing this thread