Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
4 pm friday to stuff goodie bags.
I need your help if you can come out.

JP

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
I'm getting 20 tickets for other family members or friends that are coming out to help.
Kids under 12 are free.
If you know someone who is coming out later, Please give me the name so there is no confusion getting into the track.

JP

seanwr400

Established Member
Humm.... will see what I can do but don't count on me....If all else fails you can drag the stuff to my house and we can have a beer while we do it....

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
JP said:
4 pm friday to stuff goodie bags.
I need your help if you can come out.

JP
This is why i called you the other day when i was at Milan so i could get the goodie bags and they would be done by now and you wouldnt have to go there just to stuff goodie bags:rollseyes:-D

Last edited:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
I know!
But the stuff won't be there until thursday or Friday when the NMRA guys show up.

JP:beer:

PRIDE&JOY

Established Member
JP, I can help with the goodie bags if you can use my help. Other wise, I'll be there one hour before the gates open Saturday and Sunday to the public.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
PRIDE&JOY said:
JP, I can help with the goodie bags if you can use my help. Other wise, I'll be there one hour before the gates open Saturday and Sunday to the public.

Your welcome to help on Friday.
The more people we have the faster it will go.

YES 7:00 AM is our time to be @ the track.

JP

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
JP...I'm on duty tomorrow (Sat) as we discussed. I get off @ 0700 on Sunday and plan on cruizin straight to Milan, so I will need to be put on the list of late arrivals. Should be there around 7:30.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Snakebite said:
JP...I'm on duty tomorrow (Sat) as we discussed. I get off @ 0700 on Sunday and plan on cruizin straight to Milan, so I will need to be put on the list of late arrivals. Should be there around 7:30.

Sweet! got you covered!

JP

terminator04

Established Member
Snakebite said:
7am?

terminator04

Established Member
this is going to suck!!!!! 11 hours standing in 90 degrees tomorrow!!! probably 95 degrees at Milan!! I am just wearing sun screen and boxers! Is everyone wearing there MCT shirts? cuz im taking mine off around 9am when it starts to warm up

Last edited:

terminator04

Established Member
Great time today! But it was sooooo hot! See you guys tomorrow bright and early tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread