4th Annual Colt State Park Cruise feeler

A.T

Established Member
I'll end up being a maybe. One of the guys in the shop has that whole week off for bike week and my boss won't be back until next Tuesday from vacation. Sunday for sure.

matt87

Established Member
Dave, you may want to contact the powers that be and give them a heads up about the planned day at csp. they have been having alot of problems there this season. a local car group got thrown out last saturday when they tried to have a meet. they also had some gang voilence there this weekend. may want to look into getting a permit if they even do that or tell them your plans. good luck!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I was just going to post up the same thing...there was a stabbing/shooting and gang fight there over the weekend.

8 years ago when Ed and I were running the now defunct NEBOC group, and had a show at CSP we did contact the parks team to let them know we were coming. They were very receptive and appreciated the heads up. I'd recommend you do the same this year. Happy to help out.

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
ya there was a big rice show there saturday, they got thrown out for doing the usual crap, music, rev limiters, fart cans, burnouts and even a fail intergra that tried showing off in the grass, and slid into swampy marshland and got stuck.

Last edited:

ford97cobra

Established Member
Hi Dave,

I would love to make it but I have camping plans with the kiddos June 21. If it gets pushed to the 22nd I could make it.

Congrats on the new ride.

StangSteph

Established Member
So is this definitely happening? Because I have my car finally!! Still needs body parts and paint but whatever...lol

Users who are viewing this thread