:)

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: wow, and it's still rich and reving low....

its pig rich, and no timing either. Honestly I kinda wanna leave it how it is now. Its so safe and it pulls like a freight train. But I really want to see what it will make on pump w/ 11.5 a/f and 18-20 degrees of timing ( still very safe) I also might put a set of straight thru mufflers on and I might actually get rid of the stock t/b! omg Those two things right there will prolly net me 30rwhp more w/ out changing anything else.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Wow... When are you gonna get a more aggressive tune in it? I forsee easy 8xx/8xx when it is revved higher and is a bit more lean and with some more timing.

And ditch the flowmasters for Bassani!! :rockon:

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
I'll give mike a dollar to kick you in the shin...

lol. He's young and dumb...

ban.gif

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
its pig rich, and no timing either. Honestly I kinda wanna leave it how it is now. Its so safe and it pulls like a freight train. But I really want to see what it will make on pump w/ 11.5 a/f and 18-20 degrees of timing ( still very safe) I also might put a set of straight thru mufflers on and I might actually get rid of the stock t/b! omg Those two things right there will prolly net me 30rwhp more w/ out changing anything else.
yea, it's super safe now but no need to waste untapped power at a moderately safe level right...:rolling:. also, i forget, but what mufflers are you running now? flowmaster?

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
flows are on the car now. My buddy had a tt 2v and when he took them off he gained 40rwhp. That was w/ no mufflers at all tho
yea, i've heard regular style mufflers are a decent restriction. i was still kind of thinking of running regular magnaflows(my favorite sound) on mine. if it's too much of a restriction i'll throw on magnapacks....

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
:lol: We all aren't perfect...Sometimes I just screw up worse than others. :shrug: :lol1:

[/hijack]

Last edited:

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Man you sure are going to the extreme trying to make your bolt on and cai car hook. :rollseyes :lol1:

Looks awesome man! :beer:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Track?! I didn't think you were much of a 1/4 mile guy? :poke:

:lol1:

Just kidding man, you have any goals for the first time out?

PS you should let me take it down the strip at MW.

Were actually going to a 1/8.

And I have NO goals at the track what so ever. Just curious what it will trap honestly. We will see tho.

Users who are viewing this thread