Votes: 58 76.3%
  • ls1

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Everyone in here freaking out over the idea of an LSx in a Mustang cracks me up. If you didn't already have most of the parts to build a solid 408, I'd say go LSx, if for no other reason than to piss people off. Seriously... who the **** cares if he puts an LSx in there.... it's not your car, calm down.

EDIT- I change my vote to 2JZ-GTE. That would be a badass swap.

I always wanted to see some one take a 6 banger stanger and throw one of those in there. Wouldn't be lying if people asked u if it was 6!

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
A fully build LS1 will NEVER sound as good as a stock 5.0 with Flowmasters. You'll make all kinds of hp but it will sound like shit.

So go with the 408w.

LS1's sound like someone shooting a machine gun into a barrel. Incredible engines but they sound like ass. Even the president fo the Corvette Club here in AZ admitted that mustangs sound better than the F-body's and Vettes. I chatted with him for a while while he was getting parts at the dealership I worked at. Cool guy.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
[ame=http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453217]2JZ Mustang build? You bet! - Supraforums.com[/ame]

/Waits for the collective panties of SVTP to get in a wad.

Users who are viewing this thread