400 mile 96 Cobra value ?

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
96cobramotor.gif

Pale Roader

Stuck in Mopar Hell...
Established Member
God damn, man... that IS a new car. Without the depreciation ov course. Look at those seats! IF thats what you want, congrats. Forgetting for a second where the market is, $20000 for a new 96 Cobra is a steal. Its got a lot going for it that a 2008 does not.

If i found a black 98 in that shape, i'm not sure HOW far i'd go to buy it. Heh... thankfully i'll never have a 20K budget to temp me...

twinvipers

Established Member
It's funny, I never really have the desire to drive them. I like looking at them.

I know cars are meant to be driven,but some people like their garage queens.

twinvipers

Established Member
If anyone wants the car for 20k, I will sell it. It is in New York at my business partners warehouse. Otherwise she'll be shipped here to N.C.

twinvipers

Established Member
Jeff, u need to come to wild wing cafe on May 4th for my birthday bash. i want a ride in the viper for my B-day.

Drew

I just sold it last Saturday,sorry man.

I am opening up my new place on Glenwood next week, not sure if I can break away. If not, stop by, it's 1 mile away. I should have my collection in the showroom by then.

It is called Fast Cash for Cars(across from Fred Anderson Toyota). I am also going to have a showroom for cars from the 80's and newer called Future Classics.

Having a cruise-in Friday the 9th from 6-9 with free food and drinks.

Maybe we can get the two Yellow drop tops in a pic.:rockon:

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
In 10 years that thing will be worth a fortune, NICE CAR, and a nice buy, just sucks that you bought it shouldn't drive it... ttt

black03SVT

Established Member
Twin, you have a truly spectacular collection of cars. I would agree that some cars just aren't meant to be driven like they were stolen.

I would empty my bank account for a 03/04 Saleen Cobra.... truly one of the finest late model mustangs ever built.

Nice find on that GNX. I saw one of those for sale at a Texas Motors Dealer with extremely low miles on it. They wanted 100K.

nice cars, let me know if anything is for sale.
:beer::beer::beer:

twinvipers

Established Member
Twin, you have a truly spectacular collection of cars. I would agree that some cars just aren't meant to be driven like they were stolen.

I would empty my bank account for a 03/04 Saleen Cobra.... truly one of the finest late model mustangs ever built.

Nice find on that GNX. I saw one of those for sale at a Texas Motors Dealer with extremely low miles on it. They wanted 100K.

nice cars, let me know if anything is for sale.
:beer::beer::beer:

Thanks man :rockon:

The only car I would sell right now is the 96Cobra with 300 miles. I will let it go for 18500.00

I just sold 2 of my Camaro's this week. I was just not feein them anymore.

I am looking for a few Mint Fox Body cars.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Good luck with that.

Extremely nice collection! I couldn't imagine having all those cars and not driving ANY of them. I'm all for low mileage cars, but I'd need at least one to "play with". Props to you for keeping them in that condition.

twinvipers

Established Member
Good luck with that.

Extremely nice collection! I couldn't imagine having all those cars and not driving ANY of them. I'm all for low mileage cars, but I'd need at least one to "play with". Props to you for keeping them in that condition.

I actually drive some of them once in a while. Took the Cobra "R" and the Yellow Saleen/Cobra to a cruise-in the other night.

Funny,not one person knew what the Saleen/Cobra was. I guess they think I made the Saleen myself.

black03SVT

Established Member
Thanks man :rockon:

The only car I would sell right now is the 96Cobra with 300 miles. I will let it go for 18500.00

I just sold 2 of my Camaro's this week. I was just not feein them anymore.

Thanks for the offer.... sounds tempting. But I have my eyes set on a 03/04 Cobra or a 93 Cobra. I'd rather pony up the dough for one of those cars.

Just in case you were considering selling the 93, I would offer you 20K for it.
Good luck with the cars.

twinvipers

Established Member
Thanks for the offer.... sounds tempting. But I have my eyes set on a 03/04 Cobra or a 93 Cobra. I'd rather pony up the dough for one of those cars.

Just in case you were considering selling the 93, I would offer you 20K for it.
Good luck with the cars.

My 93 has 2k miles on it and it is cleaner than the 14 mile 93R I took it in on trade on. Believe it or not,I just turned down 30K for the car. I won't part with it unless I get another 93 "R"

For 20K, you will be hard pressed to find a perfect 2k mile 93 Cobra these days. I'll take everyone you don't buy if you can find them.

Lately, it seems like 10-15k mile 93's are getting 22-25k.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
first year production of the 4.6 dohc cobra mustang down the road could bring money or could not, first year production cars normally are worth more if you lok at classics, but Im talking way down the road from now, would be cool in a museum as it was the first dohc that started it all...people forget that so easily because they have a termi shoved up there butt so far they can see straight...but I do like the terminators awesome cars

Users who are viewing this thread