400 mile 96 Cobra value ?

ford8chevy

COBRA KI
Established Member
You People Are So Dumb Lets Buy Cars And Not Drive Them Just Let Them Sit.... God Do The Math 400 Miles 12-13 Years Old Maybe Its A Boat Motor It Has 400 Miles And 10,000 Hours On It Ahhh Haaaaa Yeeeee Haaaaaa....

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Wow what a poor excuse for a post. Thank u for telling us u cant afford to have multiple cars and a car collection. Why dont u go over to the post up ur garage thread in pics video and tell some of the collectors in there who have 50 or more cars. Just cause u cant afford to buy rare and very limited cars that u just want to enjoy and know that u own and dont really feel the need to have to drive Dont insult those who can....

ford8chevy

COBRA KI
Established Member
Ok Cobra Man Your Right My Mystic Is Fake ,and All My Other Car Dnt Exsist Thanks For Clearing That Up.....

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Never said ur car was fake but ur insulting people who want to own multiple low miles cars the difference between u and them is they can afford to and want to. If u could afford to why not just add another cobra and keep your mystic chrome. The point is dont bad mouth a fellow car collector only cause he likes to buy and collect low miles cars.

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
hey mr ford8chevy wanna come race my slow 98 =) f***kin slow teermy guy that thinks hes on top of the world cause hes got a mustang with a blower on it mods? fast enough to beat a vette yea well hes got a vette you hav a supedup mustang wut are yu 19 small penis ?

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
94,95,96,97 Slow Slow Slow Slow

Hahahaha dam u can"t just admit u were in the wrong could u. Tell u what bro I will meet u half way and race u for $10,000 in cash ur mystic chrome vs one of my slow sn-95"S. How about it? what is half way some where in TX?

Eddie Z

Established Member

You forgot 98, that year is slow too. You're right, stock they are slow (compared to a terminator), but in the end I don't care if your car can pull bus lengths on my slow car, your car IN MY OPINION is still ugly. At least with my car I can throw a blower on, do all the supporting mods, and run with OR blow your doors off. And at the end of the day it doesn't look like baseball cap on top of a sneaker box.

People who look for 94-98 Cars don't particulary care if it's "slow", they look for them because they might like that particular body style. Fox bodies stock are also "slow", but they are still popular with enthusiasts because some also perfer the fox body styling over the SN95 and new edge.

Last edited:

Rev Happy

Established Member

No offense, but with the power your car is making, you shouldn't even be talking sh*t on whether a car is slow or not. And when my 96 was "slow" and stock, 10+ years ago, you were probably sucking your thumb waiting to get a ride from mom or dad.

ford8chevy

COBRA KI
Established Member
ok

Hahahaha dam u can"t just admit u were in the wrong could u. Tell u what bro I will meet u half way and race u for $10,000 in cash ur mystic chrome vs one of my slow sn-95"S. How about it? what is half way some where in TX?

ok no problem 10,000 it is what the hell I am feeling more like 15,000 your slow sn95 vs one of my slow mystics cool man:rockon:

ford8chevy

COBRA KI
Established Member
Sorry

:beer::beer:
No offense, but with the power your car is making, you shouldn't even be talking sh*t on whether a car is slow or not. And when my 96 was "slow" and stock, 10+ years ago, you were probably sucking your thumb waiting to get a ride from mom or dad.

Rev happy no offense I love your car I didnt want to involve you in this I just hate old men with there dumb stories about being an enthusiast or what ever the hell they want to beleive. I was just sick of seeing this thread made one comment ,and everybody's panties are all in a bunch.. SO SORRY to whoever I offended my god f-in cry babies....:beer:

ford8chevy

COBRA KI
Established Member
heres your baseball cap

You forgot 98, that year is slow too. You're right, stock they are slow (compared to a terminator), but in the end I don't care if your car can pull bus lengths on my slow car, your car IN MY OPINION is still ugly. At least with my car I can throw a blower on, do all the supporting mods, and run with OR blow your doors off. And at the end of the day it doesn't look like baseball cap on top of a sneaker box.

People who look for 94-98 Cars don't particulary care if it's "slow", they look for them because they might like that particular body style. Fox bodies stock are also "slow", but they are still popular with enthusiasts because some also perfer the fox body styling over the SN95 and new edge.

OK cool dude fine you should race my 89 mirage it's really slowwwwww Ill give your awesome enthusiasts car a 3 length head start:rockon:

ford8chevy

COBRA KI
Established Member
yeah

hey mr ford8chevy wanna come race my slow 98 =) f***kin slow teermy guy that thinks hes on top of the world cause hes got a mustang with a blower on it mods? fast enough to beat a vette yea well hes got a vette you hav a supedup mustang wut are yu 19 small penis ?

I would love to say something ,but I think you have done enough LOL wow what are you saying....

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
Most have heard it from someone who heard it from a friend who heard it from his father whom is best mechanic in the world.
Even more of them don't own low mileage cars and can't afford to and don't have multiple vehicles.

Have you made a decision on the car Jeff>???

I did buy the car. Could not pass on a 360 mile Cobra. Not exactly sure what I am doing with it yet. Found a 93R I might buy.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I did buy the car. Could not pass on a 360 mile Cobra. Not exactly sure what I am doing with it yet. Found a 93R I might buy.

Congrats! Mind sharing what you paid. I am curious on the market for a car like that. Feel free to PM me rather than posting here.

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
96cobra.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread