4.10s what next?

Redtop1980

Cobra Freak
Established Member
Got my 4.10s installed recently. Awesome! Had Eaton diff, and 31-spline axles installed all at the same time. Really fun, almost got caught on the way home, cop must have not wanted to ticket me, just pulled up next to me and told me to slow it down. Didn't complain. Next on the schedule trans - then engine build-up AND turbos? What cha think? Thinking of maybe ordering a crater, anyone know of someone that builds 4V mods for boost?

Oh anyone that hasn't done gears yet-- do it, you won't be disappointed!!!

Last edited:

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I can't wait to put my 4.10s, axles, diff and girdle in. It should ALL be here this coming week so hopefully I can have it all installed by the end of the month. A write-up to come SOON!!!! :thumbsup:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member

Redtop1980

Cobra Freak
Established Member
Love the 4.10s. Don't do much highway driving so the lower gearing actually helped me with fuel mileage. Mostly short stretches through the woods, say under 60. But it will get up and go. Hits higher speeds quicker but haven't tried to get her past the 140 I've had her in 4th before. More like a high of 115-120 in 4th. Still fun.

blackfang

Established Member
na svt said:
Modular depot does not build engines, Brandon's race engines is by Boss330 and Kens 4V was from Modular Powerhouse. I'm not sure where his 10 second 2v was built.

Anyway, VT, MPH, MP or Boss 330.
Ooops, you are right, they just do engine parts, blowers, cams,etc.

Redtop1980

Cobra Freak
Established Member
Cost me a little less the 1800 installed. Eaton diff, hardened 31-spline axles, rear girdle, and all seals and all the bearings, ARP wheel studs and all the fasteners, and fluid done, was done as a priority got it back the next day. Working on getting T-56 next, looking at a Rockland built unit.

Users who are viewing this thread