3rd Annual N.E.M.A. 2013 May Cruise

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
Date : May 12th
Rain Date : May 19th

Meeting Place : Patriot Place or Empty Lot Close to Patriot Place

Cruise : 42.2 Miles (54 min according to google maps) mostly on 95...one day i'll take a drive through he route and see if there are any places where we could have problems (lights, rotaries etc)...especially if more of us are going

everyone on the list so far is from mustangforums or a friend of mine...hope to see a few of you guys there...this year for our cruise (usually we drive up to texas roadhous in danvers for lunch and then up to hampton beach) i figured we'd do something different and cruise down to colt state for a nice bbq...i know alot of you have gone many times and probably plan on going when the normal time is for this group, so i'll understand if you don't want to attend this

also, if you do decide to come, if you wouldn't mind bringing something (chips, soda, cookies etc) i've got everybody on board with that...it doesn't have to be something huge...by-passers would probably stop by and wanna grab something as well, just so all the food goes haha...and if you guys have family and friends without mustangs that would want to come, they ca n definetly show up to the park to enjoy the music food and fun...we could have a football game or whatever as well

Shad2009
jpplaw
pilatti1
Grim
S197GT07 & Dad
LMC13
al roberts
chaoscentral
icemant180
SyNdicateZ
10KONABGT (now she has a CO BOSS)
ninghan007
jrglenni
jekelley08 & guest
Torch_Vert
Don's Stang
_mach_
Kris (Lime Green GT)
Tayla (Red 2010)
ChromeSnake98
SonicBlur2003 (maybe)

Last edited:

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
As far as CSP goes I believe you can just show up. I don't believe you have to contact anyone to be there although at last years cruise the park rangers were a little pushy as to where we parked but everything worked out well. It's a long drive, but I think the hardest part is planning it with our good old New England weather. I'd be interested I'm pretty sure ill still have my car but I'm really itching to sell all my stuff and buy a viper but we'll see how that goes

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
I've had great luck the past two years doing it on the first sunday of my (knock on wood) :) its good to know we can just show up...hopefully they wouldnt give us any crap...hope to see you...

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
As far as CSP goes I believe you can just show up. I don't believe you have to contact anyone to be there although at last years cruise the park rangers were a little pushy as to where we parked but everything worked out well. It's a long drive, but I think the hardest part is planning it with our good old New England weather. I'd be interested I'm pretty sure ill still have my car but I'm really itching to sell all my stuff and buy a viper but we'll see how that goes

Doesn't mean you can't join us with the viper :thumbsup:

And OP if you contact whoever is in charge of the CSP cruise this year, have them combine it with the details from this thread. You will probably get more hits that way and an even bigger outcome

Warrior627

Established Member
Finally have a Cobra, tough buying it on 1/11/13 and just spending time detailing it in the garage. Cant wait for spring and would like to meet up with some fellow Cobra owners here in N.E. Count me in for a May Cruise:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread