3rd Annual MACA All-Members GTG/Show/Cruise Sign-up Thread!!

SVTcobra04

Established Member
thats alot of open pavement.....

:idea:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

:nono:

:bowdown:

:(

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Good find Greg!! We'll be setting up in the right hand portion of the lot. A lot has changed since this photo was taken......There's a small mall in that open field on the other side of the highway now and there are two big churches on the bottom of the access road. I'm going to get there early and "stake our claim" but there's plenty of room for everyone, believe me.......

Lot.jpg

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Shifty Powers said:
looks big... should be fun.... awwww the five O gunna be so close.. lol theyll probably end up stopping by

In Howard County you don't look them in the eye, if you do I think it's a $350 ticket and a night in jail. lol Oh yeah, and red teerminators always get the tickets.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Shifty Powers said:
looks big... should be fun.... awwww the five O gunna be so close.. lol theyll probably end up stopping by

You hit the nail on the head....The Howard County Police station is located right down the street and everyone will be passing them as they enter the circle just over the 29 overpass so take it easy in the area of the GTG

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
good to know... by the way no1 got me down for at least a case of water and some cookies or something...

CANT WAIT! damn tolls

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
You hit the nail on the head....The Howard County Police station is located right down the street and everyone will be passing them as they enter the circle just over the 29 overpass so take it easy in the area of the GTG
I wonder how many will come on the cruise with us? :rolleyes:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Here's a more recent aerial shot, after the mall was built. Looks like it was taken during construction of one of the churches...

AllMembersLot.jpg

Anyway, what I like about it is...the trees have grown up quite a bit! I'll be looking for a nice shady spot tomorrow, leaving the sunny ones for you Zaino nuts!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Well some things have come up and I will not be coming this year. Have to deliver a couple Chevies to Charlotte.

Have fun guys!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Sean, put me down for a case of water, and a case of soda. Are there any porta pissers on site, or do we have to run crosslegged to the mall?? :shrug:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Tidoh said:
Here's a more recent aerial shot, after the mall was built. Looks like it was taken during construction of one of the churches...
Yeah, I think mine was taken from a slightly older plane.:shrug:

04yellowcobra said:
Well some things have come up and I will not be coming this year. Have to deliver a couple Chevies to Charlotte.

Have fun guys!

Sorry you can't make it, Jason. Can't you bring the Chevy's here? We'll need some trash cans. :shrug:

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
That top middle field is all shops and office space now as well.....

No port a potties. Gentlemen can be discreet, ladies may have to take a short hike.

The trees have gotten bigger, but still are not going to provide substantial shade. But weather is partly sunny and 80 tomorrow so sun screen should not be a big seller for most......
Tidoh said:

AllMembersLot.jpg

Anyway, what I like about it is...the trees have grown up quite a bit! I'll be looking for a nice shady spot tomorrow, leaving the sunny ones for you Zaino nuts!

SVTcobra04

Established Member
IronTerp said:
That top middle field is all shops and office space now as well.....

No port a potties. Gentlemen can be discreet, ladies may have to take a short hike.

The trees have gotten bigger, but still are not going to provide substantial shade. But weather is partly sunny and 80 tomorrow so sun screen should not be a big seller for most......

But what to do if all that bbq hits home early?:shrug: :D

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Just landed from Germany(8hrs 45mins) at FL 41.0 cruising .85 Mach ...I will catch up on some sleep and hopefully, I will be awake later to wash my car or it's going to be an Early Morning..washing..:thumbsup: ...JET LAG is MOFO!!!:bored:

See you all tomorrow...
Darryl:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread