3rd. Annual 'Hot Rods For Hope' Car Show (Southington, CT) on October 2

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hi Everyone. As many of you know, my son-in-law, Nigel Dragon, passed in April of 2015 from Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. This is a fatal brain disease with no cure at the present time. Nigel fought gallantly, along with his wonderful wife (my loving daughter), Tami, and his 3 precious daughters. Many friends and family members joined with them in the fight for his life. This car show is done annually in memory of Nigel, and proceeds will benefit the Nigel Dragon Memorial Fund to help find a cure for CJD and other fatal prion diseases.

I am working with Tami along with other local volunteers to put on the best car show we can possibly offer. The Show date is Sunday, October 2 from Noon - 4PM. We will have trophies for class/category winners, raffle prizes, vendors, food, music (with DJ), and more. It will be a family-friendly event. We are anticipating a big turnout.

I am posting the entire flyer below, but if you have any specific questions you can PM or email me and I'll do my best to get you the answer(s). I will post up more information as it becomes available.

Thank you in advance for your support and prayers. I hope to see many of you at the Show. :)

HotRodsforHopeFlyer.jpg

f2hatch

Established Member
Bob sorry about your son in law. I will attend the show and if you need any help during the show or before feel free to text/call me 203-671-2537

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank you very much for your participation and offer to help, Alan. :) I'll definitely let you know if we need any help.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Update. The Show is progressing nicely. We've had more sponsors signing up and have settled on 23 car show classes (my daughter's idea).

Here is the official Car Show website with complete Show info. http://nigeldragonmemorialfund.com/events.html

Pre-registration online or by mail (deadline Sept 25th).

Registration/Check In runs from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm; Car entrance closes at 12:00pm provided parking is still available. Car Show awards are at 3:00pm.

Should be a great Show if you can make it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The weather forecast for Sunday is rain showers, so we're postponing the Car Show until next Sunday, October 9th. Come, if you can make it. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread