36 & 24LB Injectors, C&L MAF, 94-95 Cobra & TFS Street Intakes & N20 Plate Kit, etc!

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Set of 8 24LB Cobra Injectors SOLD!

MAF to Throttle Body Inlet Pipe for 89-93, or mass air converted 86-87 cars. Includes clamps. $20 SHIPPED!

Comp Pro Magnum SOLD!

Cam out of a 94 Cobra. It has GT engraved around part of it, Im not sure if that has any real signifigance but it's dated 6/xx/94, and as far as I know the motor was stock. It's POSSIBLE that it's an HO cam, but I dont know. You can make enough power with this cam and a blower or turbo to split the block, and still have great drivability! Looks to be in good shape, does have a little bit of oil caked on a couple of the lobes, nothing major. $35 SHIPPED

Stock Cam Retainer Plate, should be the same for 5.0's from the 80's up to 95, might fit 351W as well, but I have no idea. Will throw in for free with cam or sell by it self for $8.50 SHIPPED

94-95 Timing Cover SOLD!

Delphi/MSD/Holley 36LB SOLD!

C&L 73mm MAF SOLD!

Trick Flow Street Heat 5.0 Intake Manifold SOLD!

Trick Flow TFS Nitrous Express 5.0 Plate Kit, fits between upper & lower intake on Trick Flow Street Heat/Street Burner & Track Heater Intake Manifolds. Has 10lb bottle, feed line, other lines, solenoids (looks like a big ICEMAN NX solenoid), plate, some jets. You will need a relay (if you want to run one, some dont, but it's RECOMMENDED!), an arming switch, a wot switch or activation button, and some bottle brackets of your choice.

This kit will keep you from having distribution problems on the 5.0 EFI long runner intakes that you can get from a nozzle setup! Much safer setup!

I got this in a trade, and have no use for it right now.

This kit is $676+ new, sell for $430 SHIPPED or sell the plate by itself for $220 SHIPPED!

More info here
Trick Flow Specialties TFS-N5150 - Trick Flow® TFX

94-95 T5 Manual Bellhousing, Clutch Fork, and Starter Block Plate out of a 1994 Mustang Cobra. Great parts for an automatic to manual conversion! The 94-95 bellhousing and clutch fork are harder to find! Could be swapped into an older Ford as well. Bellhousing fits 302, 351W, and 289 motors. The bellhousing has been welded around the clutch fork area, not sure why, but the trans fit fine in the car, and the car shifted/drove fine. $125 SHIPPED for everything

Set of 7 2v Coils off of my friend's 00 GT. There would be 8, but he accidentally threw one away when cleaning out the garage. 4 are Motorcraft, 2 are bobo parts store replacements, 1 has a Ford part number, but doesnt have the same sticker as the other Motorcrafts, and that one has a slight tear in the boot as well. All were working fine, car ran fine, he swapped to a set of Accel's after buying a complete new motor, and these have just been sitting in his garage since last year. Would make plenty of great spares!

$40 SHIPPED for all 7

or

$16 shipped each for the motorcraft ($10 for the one with the tear in the boot)

$10 shipped each for the parts store brands

00GTCoils1.gif

00GTCoils2.gif

00GTCoils3.gif

00GTCoils4.gif

CobraBH.gif

SN95BH5.gif

SN95BH2.gif

SN95BH3.gif

TFSN201.gif

TFSN202.gif

TFSN203.gif