335's SSR GT3(Satin) - Pics

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
So finally got to try this out for myself. Ignore how dirty the car is, its been raining all week. Now lets see, cause I know people will ask, front springs are steeda, back are H&R's.

Rims are SSR GT3 Satins ('cause its a 10th anniversary so wanted to keep the look a little).

Only modification was shaving the irs bolt just a tad. Fronts are Michelin Pilot Sports 275/35/18's, rears Michelin Pilot Sports 335/30/18's.

100_0533.jpg

100_0532.jpg

100_0531.jpg

100_0529.jpg

100_0527.jpg

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
Rims are 18x9.5 in the front and 18x10.5 in the rear (heh yeah the sun just came out today finally)

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
You are my role model! :bowdown: I want to do that! :bowdown: Looks sooooo sick! :rockon: What size GT3s are they? 18x9 & 18x11?

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
I didnt see them in 11's anywhere so I went with 10.5's. Even though I didnt need spacers there is room within the fender to put 1/4 spacers in if you wanted to move them out a bit more.

I didnt need to though, only need to shave the irs bolts to get them to fit, no rubbing.

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by BuffDigits
I didnt see them in 11's anywhere so I went with 10.5's. Even though I didnt need spacers there is room within the fender to put 1/4 spacers in if you wanted to move them out a bit more.

I didnt need to though, only need to shave the irs bolts to get them to fit, no rubbing.

Wow, they fit on 10.5s, that's cool!

boost happy

Established Member
HEy BuffDigits, got any pics showing the entire car?
BTW ur car looks SICK!

Last edited:

blwn88cpe

Established Member
Very nice!!!:beer:

Any rubbing or bottoming out with the springs and those tires?

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
no rubbing no bottoming out. With the suspension fully extended (such as on a lift) there is still 1/4 inch clearance on the passenger side. The drivers side just slightly touches the sub-frame.

But I dont expect to ever hit a pothole large enough to fully extend the rear wheels, if that happens ill have other things to worry about then any rubbing :)

but with the car on the ground there is 1/4 to 1/2 inch clearance
from rim/tire to subframe/irs bolt (even more on the passenger side).

so no spacers. helps to get wheels with the correct offset.

L3thal 324

Established Member
awesome pics!!! and nice wheels. one thing though. do you have a caster and camber plate system?? b/c your rear tires look as though they are not sitting completely straight. its hardly noticable but it will wear the tirex unevenly. just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread