31st Annual Fabulous Fords Forever

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
What is the snake pit

[youtube_browser]gyTXQMqF868[/youtube_browser]

This is from 2011

The last couple of years the pit has had less public walk through! Because they either don’t know it's back there or?? that’s been my experience before 10 am, maybe it picks up in the afternoon:shrug:

It should be called the terminator pit, that’s what comprises most of the models there! We all know all other SVT Cobra’s are insignificant ;-)

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
if only my cobra was show ready :cryying: But ill be there spectating

mine isn't "show ready". i hate hearing this kind of stuff when it comes to knott's. you're not getting a trophy anyway, so why not bring the car? ;)

honestly, i have so many chips, oxidation all over the front fascia, a broken console door, a broken cowl, and now the uv coating on my headlights is wearing. i'm still bringing it. :shrug:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member

This is from 2011

The last couple of years the pit has had less public walk through! Because they either don’t know it's back there or?? that’s been my experience before 10 am, maybe it picks up in the afternoon:shrug:

It should be called the terminator pit, that’s what comprises most of the models there! We all know all other SVT Cobra’s are insignificant ;-)

it's because you're back there at 10am. it picks up. a lot.

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member

This is from 2011

Without the other models there wouldn't be a Terminator. Give credit where it's due.

Oscar_SVT_Jr

Established Member
mine isn't "show ready". i hate hearing this kind of stuff when it comes to knott's. you're not getting a trophy anyway, so why not bring the car? ;)

honestly, i have so many chips, oxidation all over the front fascia, a broken console door, a broken cowl, and now the uv coating on my headlights is wearing. i'm still bringing it. :shrug:

jesus you just brought a smile to my face and cobra haha. appreciate the words of wisdom. I just need to replace the front bumper and ill register :burnout:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
it's because you're back there at 10am. it picks up. a lot.

See what you mean, this 2015 footage was in the afternoon!

Over 100 Ford Mustang SVT Cobras Full walk through at Fabulous Fords Forever Show

[youtube_browser]b7ihtioaq0I[/youtube_browser]

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
I remember it's clean too!

Can’t believe I’ve had this car so long! Came out the factory in December of 95 and was the first cobra in January of 96 to hit the Ford showroom in Anaheim, Drove it out of the showroom floor in January 96:p

86gt5liter

Established Member
Sorry for another stupid question but is the snake pit where they will put me or when I register do I need to pick it

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Sorry for another stupid question but is the snake pit where they will put me or when I register do I need to pick it

If you have an SVT Cobra the force will guide you to the Pit, just go through the registration process and you'e good

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member

you mentioned you were bringing an 03 cobra. if that's the case, register for class 51. when you enter, make sure your hang tag is on your rear view mirror and the parking volunteers will direct you to the correct place to park.

Users who are viewing this thread