31st Annual Fabulous Fords Forever

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I will be there, but only as a spectator. Will be there with my wife and daughter who will be just shy of 9 months. Not sure how she will do, especially if it's really hot this year.

wckdvnm

Established Member
After the show my car club is going to be doing a bonfire at the beach near by to knotts. Another group is going to do A PCH run later that day possibly. If my car is done before entrance closes up I'll be going for sure.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
If I setup my video camera while you guys drive into the Snake Pit and edit the dead time out (it just be one camera on a stand, nothing special)... how many of you would watch the video? Is it worth it? If a bunch of you are interested, I can probably set it up from 7 - 8:30 'sh depending on how many times I get pulled away.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
If I setup my video camera while you guys drive into AREA 51 and edit the dead time out (it just be one camera on a stand, nothing special)... how many of you would watch the video? Is it worth it? If a bunch of you are interested, I can probably set it up from 7 - 8:30 'sh depending on how many times I get pulled away.

fixed that for you.

Last edited:

Introverture

Established Member
If I setup my video camera while you guys drive into the Snake Pit and edit the dead time out (it just be one camera on a stand, nothing special)... how many of you would watch the video? Is it worth it? If a bunch of you are interested, I can probably set it up from 7 - 8:30 'sh depending on how many times I get pulled away.

id watch it and post it on social media :) should be fun watching all the terminators driving up would be fun to have different angles also

Users who are viewing this thread