315's on a fox body

Josh93

Established Member
Here's my old Turbo Fox with 17x10.5 Bulitts on 315s. The fenders need to be rolled and the inner fenders beat in with a hammer
0422091835.jpg

bullits.jpg

98kingcobra

Established Member
MT 315 35 17 , have the fenders rolled and used a BFH on the inner fender.

3688799666_ded31e56d3_b.jpg

hey man you the guy that came down to kingsport and the "SHOP" blew your car up?? looks familiar.... did ya get it back together?

I HATE THOSE GUYS UP THERE to be honest lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48-tTZziI-c&feature=channel"]YouTube- The shop/yellowmunson tuning 1100+hp mustang[/ame]

Last edited:

92whitelx

Established Member
the shop did not blow my car up and yes that is my car on the dyno. Scott is the best tuner in the nation hands down in my opinion. I will try to get you guys some more pics. I really dont have much because my car has been apart for about a year getting everything the way i like. But 98Kingcobra if you would like to pm me and tell me why you dont like them please do

61mmstang94

Established Member
I want to see a black hatch lx lowered on some black centered CCW classics....yeah.......that would be nice.

Last edited:

98kingcobra

Established Member
the shop did not blow my car up and yes that is my car on the dyno. Scott is the best tuner in the nation hands down in my opinion. I will try to get you guys some more pics. I really dont have much because my car has been apart for about a year getting everything the way i like. But 98Kingcobra if you would like to pm me and tell me why you dont like them please do

pmd

ChrisRed89LX

Established Member
Pony R 5 lugs 17x10" sized for SN95 axles w. cobra discs in a fox. Surprisingly they make a wheel for that exact setup which is what I had. I bashed in the inner fender with a BFH a bit, and the outer obviously has to be rolled.
100_1700.jpg

100_1369.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread